Form Redos + Added Rules

Redoing forms because I feel that I did not ask for enough information.

Name:
Age:
Looks: (NO LINKS OR TAGS IF ANYTHING JUST DO SOMETHING BASIC IT'S NOT THAT HARD.)
Crush:
Family:
Clubs:
Career Choice:
Powers:
Species:
Other: (NO "Find out" or some crap. If I'm adding you to a story I won't be looking through every roleplay looking for your past or some crap.)

Name: Stargazer's Celestial Ro'Meave.
Age: A year younger than Zane.
Looks: Long, black hair that flies over one eye. A black eye patch covers the same eye as the one her hair covers. Her other eye is silvery grey colors. Her skin is very pale, with very light tan lines. She wears a black jacket with a panda hood, with a dark purple tank top that says "BREAKING NEWS: I DON'T CARE" in black letters. She wears a black skirt with a spiked belt. She wears white and black striped stockings, with black combat boots. She has black dragon wings, horns, and a tail. She wears a choker necklace with a silver cross, and wears a black mask. She also has markings. (Aka the ones above just pointing that out, so if anything specific just say so.)
Crush: No one.
Family: Garte, Zianna, Diamond, Garroth, Zane, and Vylad.
Clubs: Writing and Art.
Career Choice: Library assistant; author.
Powers: Can breathe fire, read minds, see the future, and use Magicks.
Species: Drakura.
Other: Her eye got ripped out when she was attacked at a young age. She is antisocial, and if there is anything she hates more than being social, it's getting attention. She is closest to Zane, and hates humans more than anything, although she defends their existence in the world.

Rules:

If you have a child in one, you have a child in all.

You are always the same age as in your form.

No "find out" in forms.

All responses must be in paragraph form and third person.

You must do some cannon characters.

Don't include your OC in every response unless they are there.