Ch.1

" Get up your going to be late young lady", I heard a beating, and screaming sound at my door.  I quickly rose up out of bed and started yelling " shut the hell up, damn woman I'm up". The beating noise stopped, so that gave me a chance to glance over to my alarm clock, and read what time it was. I looked over just for a bit, and started freaking out. I was freaking  out because it was the first day of school, and I was about to be late. I quickly opened  my door to go get my blue high waister jeans, and my cut off shirt that came up over my belly button, and gave it a little " fine as hell" look. I ran  downstairs to go get my keys for my mustang, when I heard a knock at my door. I ran to the door quickly, and grabbed the doorknob so I could see who was at the door. I quickly opened the door, and to see standing right on my door step was my boyfriends bestfriend, Jacob! I knew what he wanted, and to my expectations  he was coming to give me a ride too school. 

               I know I said my boyfriends bestfriend, that's only because I was dating my boyfriend Connor, but also having sex with his bestfriend behind his back. Jacob had no problem lying to his best friend about having an affair with his girlfriend. Jacob showed me the messages  as he was talking to Connor .

  " Connor: Hey man, why have you and Leslie been hanging out so much lately"?

 " Jacob: Umm because we are friends, and you know how she likes to party, and get so drunk that she needs a ride home almost everyday."!

" Connor: Ohh yeah sounds like her, are you sure you two ain't sleeping with each other behind my back"?

"Jacob: Umm no man we just friends, I'd never do that"!

"Connor: Ok man I believe you, so you want tell Leslie I asked you about this will you"?

" Jacob:  No man, I gotta go see you at school"

 "Connor: Ok bye bro".

"Jacob: Bye"

                       At first I was a little worried that my boyfriend was going to find out I was sleeping around with his bestfriend, but he still hasn't figured it out,  all because Jacob is a good liar. I almost pissed my pants when I seen what a good liar he was, and how he was lying to his best friend  just to keep getting in my pants, it was obvisiously a risk he was willing to take.

                    We arrived at school, and as soon as I walked in ,every boy was looking at me like I was a super model, or a famous artist. I walked through the hall to get to my locker, and as soon as I did Connor came up behind me, and grabbed my waist pulling his body close to mine. I was pinned up against my locker, with him pushing his body closer, and closer. Then he tried leaning in for a kiss when the bell started ringing for 1st period to start. I quickly removed his hands off my waist because I didn't want to be late for class, and I would've preferred Jacobs instead of his anyway. 

                 I ran to class, and when I came in I seen that Jacob was in my class, and for the first time in 4 years Connor wasn't. I sat right next to Jacob, when I saw Connor walk pass the classroom me, and Jacob were in. He gave Jacob a stare like " why the hell are you always with her"? Jacob looked at me, and with a confused smile he leaned over, looking at Connor who was standing in the front of our classroom door watching us like a hawk, completely staring us down, no one else but us. Jacob with a cute, smirk on his lips looks at me, smiles then  leans over while looking at Connor,  quietly whispers in my ear " you wanna come over tonight"?

            I answered with a simple " yes, how about 8:00?". He gave me a cute smile, and said " sounds good, I'll pick you up at 7:55". I said " ok, and Jacob"! He said " yes Leslie"? I said " I love you"! He said " I love you to babygirl". I sweetly gave him a blush and looked to the classroom door, and saw Connors face become completely red, like he was so mad he could kill someone, and then find a way to hide the body, so he wouldn't have to go to jail. I looked over at Jacob who was laughing at his face like it was a joke or just a face he always made. Connor and Jacob had been bestfriends since preschool, and since I didn't care about their pathetic lives of playing video games, and talking about tan chicks in bikinies, me and Jacob could both care less if they had a fight and stopped being friends, because all Jacob wanted was me, not his friend for his whole life.

                                 Its been a long 8 hours of school today, and after school I quickly jumped in the camero with Jacob, and we headed to my house. Since my parents weren't home we changed plans. Instead of me coming to his parent free house, he came to my parent free house. Since it was a Friday night we both slept upstairs together in the same bed, and before you question or ask,the answer is yes. Yes we slept together! He is great in bed, and saying that, he said the same thing to me as well. 

           He said he wouldn't change anything about me if I was his. I wished I was his, and he was mine. I knew if we were together, Connor would know he was right the whole time, then he would have a reason to beat the shit out of Jacob for once. I loved Jacob, but Connor and his lame, sorry ass would never let me do what I want. Especially break up with him.