Chapter 1

I was looking over my subjects like any royal queen would do, and looking at my sister Anna; I knew that there was nothing to be afraid of. Anna has always been able to talk to people enough for them to trust us. I still had a fear inside me, but when I see my sister having as much fun, as she always has, I forget all about it.

Anna has been taking her relationship with Kristoff, very slowly. Ever since she got together with Hans, and then that turned out a disaster. She had just met this terrible prince that day, and said it was true love. After awhile of dancing, talking, and singing, she came over to me. Asking for my blessing to allow them to get married. Of course, this was at the time when I still hadn’t learned to control my powers.

I had locked myself up in my room for so many years afraid to see or even talk to Anna, but I knew that it was for her own good. I listened to sing and talk to the pictures on the walls, but my focus was always on my powers. I couldn’t control them, and she had gotten hurt because of them.

We were playing in the ballroom, and she was running around the room on the mountains of snow that I created. When she had gotten to the last one I slipped, and when the spell left my hand, it hit her on the head. Ever since then I was always afraid of playing with her. My mother and father took her to the forest where the trolls live, and Pabbie said that they were lucky that my spell hadn’t hit her heart.

Now, I’m still having trouble controlling my powers, but I can stop using gloves and locking myself in my room all the time. I remember the times when Anna and I were children only just beginning our lives, but then a tragic event occurred, and my parents moved all my belongings into my own room. I use to share rooms with Anna, was until the spell hit smacked on her head. I was now starting to get closer with her again.

Sometimes, I want to just try to lock myself away in my room again, but then I think how is that going to help me? I stay quiet after the last of the subject walk out the door, and according to the rules in the palace I wasn’t able to show anyone that I could be as crazy as them, so I walked back to my room. I was standing on my balcony staring at the newly fallen snow. How is this possible? I haven’t used my powers at all today. I started to pan the kingdom for any sight of someone. When I couldn’t find anyone, I assumed that my powers were starting to go out of control.

I walked out of the castle, and grabbed my horse, and rode off to the Northern Mountains, where I went when I had ran away from home a couple weeks ago. When I arrived back to the ice castle, and saw that the golden room (my room) was still destroyed.

I walked around the room trying to fix the room, when I heard a knock on my castle door.

A/N: 

Hey I wanted to say that I am complete Jelsa fan, and so I decided to write this book. I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment/review, vote, and follow me if you haven't already! :)

ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR READING! :D