Chapter 1: The threat

Goku:
It's was a nice morning like any other,I jumped out of my bed and went to the kitchen for something to eat. But then I heard my son Gohan call to me;

'Dad can you come for a second, said gohan.

'Sure no problem I'll be right there, I said

I went outside​ when I saw Gohan with Bulma, and they weren't happy at all.

Gohan:
I saw my dad coming out of the house while eating and stuffing his face.

What's wrong why the long faces, said my dad.

Dad something's wrong with our world it's starting to disappear!!!, I said.

What do you mean Gohan that our world it's disappearing​?!!, he said surprise by my words.

I don't know but Bulma told me that some one used the dragon balls to summing shenlong and now our world it's disapearing.

This is bad if don't find out who summond shenlong we won't be able to stop him and recover our home,said Bulma and with a deppresed face.

Don't worry I'll go check it out, where's the location of the last place where the dragon balls were united,said dad.

In the south of town Mera a cliff by the sea, said Bulma showing the location to my dad.

Thanks Bulma, Gohan come with me we'll find out who is causing all this, said with a smile on his face.

Sure, I responded

Goku:
Gohan and I went to the location that Bulma told us where the dragon balls where used. When I got there I saw Vegeta in a distant.

Vegeta what are you doing here?, I said

What does it look like Kakorot, I'm trying  to scenes the person or what ever it is that used the dragon balls.

Did Bulma told you what is happening, said Gohan.

Yes she did, that's why I'm here, he said with a harsh tone.

Well what ever where looking for it couldn't gone that far, I said.

All of a sudden I felt a very strong ki but I couldn't read of who it's was.

Did feel that?, said Vegeta

Yea I did and it's a very strong one, Gohan replied.

Let's follow it bef- I couldn't finish my sentence when out of no where we were attacked.

Vegeta:
Kakorot was talking when all of a sudden I saw a man looking at us from the sky(pic above), he attacked us with a dark beam that he threaw on us. We all dogged the attack with ease.

Who are you?, I said with a ruff tone but he didn't answer,Hey I said who are y- I got interopt when it punched me in the stomach sending me flying hidding the cliff.

Goku:
When I dogged the black beam some looked at us I saw Vegeta looking up in the sky and asked the black figure who he was, when all of a sudden Vegeta was sent flying in a blink of an eye.

Vegeta!!!, Gohan yelled

He was gonna attack the black figure but when Gohan tried to punch him, the black figure dogged the attack and he karate chop Gohan in the neck making him fall y uncountious.

I turned I to super sayian and straded to attack him, he dogged my attacks very, he dissapearing an appeared behind me.

Now die, he said

I was sent flying and hit the cliff, I wasn't able to move is like he paralyzed my body completely.

Who are you, and what do you want?!!, I said with a mad tone

Fine since everyone is asking how I am, I will introduce my self, he said with is deep voice.

My name is Marluxia and I will be the new god of all these worlds.

_______________________________
I hope you all liked it please tell me in the comments if you all want a part 2.
But the only question you must be asking your self is why does this man wants to be the god of the world's? 😱😱