Valentines day

**idk, I don't think it's that good but I didn't really had any inspiration**

"I don't think we should make a big deal about it" Rose said, looking at Gary as they were at his apartment in Chelsea.

He looked at her back slightly confused. "Not make a big deal about what?"

She sighed lightly. "Valentines day?" It came out more as a question than answer.

He looked at her narrowing his eyebrows he really felt clueless.

"Tomorrow is a Valentines day and I am here you are here and you know..." She blushed gently. "But we don't need to do anything special." Gary now had a weird look on his face and it made her uncertain. "Or do anything at all." She added quickly.

His gaze was still focused on her and he slowly noticed how panic started to appear on her face.

He didn't say anything he just kept looking at her and it made her heart beat faster and her mind going crazy.

"So you want to do something tomorrow?" He finally broke the silence.

"No...I mean yes...I mean do you?" She started to stutter and it was adorable.

Gary's face broke from rather serious to relaxed as a smile appeared on his lips. He loved messing around with her.

"Of course babe." He walked up to her and put his hands around her waist. He gently pecked her lips. "You thought I wouldn't plan anything?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Have you?" Her face softened as she let out deep breath. She put her hands around his neck.

"Just because we are still figuring things out doesn't mean I shouldn't be romantic." He winked at her.

She giggled. "So what is it?" She asked curious.

"Oh no, I am not telling you." He put his lips in a thin line.

"Come on give me something!" She almost whined.

"Nope." He said dragging while a smile appeared on his face.

"You know I could make you spill it?" She looked at him challenging, as she brought her face closer to his.

Gary just smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "Be patient babe tomorrow is around the corner, I promise you will love it." He tighten his grip around her.

"As long as I will be with you I am good." She send him her beautiful smile that made his wider.

He slowly leaned making sure she had nothing against it. When she didn't move back but moved further to him he captured her lips in a sweet, tender kiss.