Breathing Spirits{1}

I was getting ready for school right now. I live with my Aunt in Tennesee. I live with my Aunt because my Dad is always at work and well I can't take care of myself or something like that.

I use to live in a regular sized house and I still do,but since my dad doesn't really like me to be alone after school he made arrangements for me to stay here.

Right now I was in my bathroom and getting ready. I had on a Blue Tank top that criss crossed in the back and some Black Ripped Jeans along with Black Ankle Boots. I put on some basic eye liner along with some lip gloss.

I painted my nails silver with nail polish last night. Putting on the ring my mother gave me before she passed away. It was a Irish ring.

It had a heart with a crown on top of the heart and had angel wings on both sides of the heart. It was a pure silver ring with a blue gem stone in the middle.

I always wore it mostly because it was the last thing my mother gave me besides the necklace that was a Claddagh Necklace. I put that on along with the ring and left the bathroom.

"Alea,honey your food is ready."

That right there was my Aunt Chelsea. Even though she was older than 30 she sure didn't act like it. But I didn't care seeing as she took care of me way more if me then my actual father.

Aunt Chelsea had chestnut colored hair that curled softly at the end with ringlets. She also had they honey colored eyes that made you want to trust her instantly.

I skipped down the stairs and was greeted with my aunt holding my back pack and a packed lunched. 'Thank you' I mumbled as I walked past her into the kitchen. There greeted me a plate of my Aunts famous waffles with syrup dripping off if then and strawberries,blueberries, and raspberries were all piled onto the whipped cream.

After I had finished the plate I stuck a mint or two into my mouth to make sure it didn't stink.

I layed on the couch with my tummy facing up towards the ceiling. I was pulled out of my thoughts by my Aunt.

"Honey the bus is at the neighbors"

I groaned but got up and grabbed my black leather jacket. I was glad that my tank top cover my belly because last night I snuck out and got a belly button peircing with my friend Rebecca.

I got a blue gem piercing that hung down a bit. Rebecca got just a plain silver piercing.

I went out and waited as the bus came and picked me up. After the bus driver opened the door I got in and made my way to the back of the bus. Where all if the upper class men sat.

There was a empty seat choose to sit there. I yawned and out streched my arms. Bad choice because I got acouple wolf whistles from the football players that rode my bus. I looked down and saw that my tanned belly showed and that the peircing was peeking out.

I groaned and pulled down my shirt. I guess I really need to get more tank tops that don't shrink when you wash then one time.

Really I just got this shirt 2 days ago and washed it yesterday because I don't know who touched this shirt at the store and tryed it on.

Alot of the guys groaned ,but some guys were glad they got a picture before I pulled down my shirt.

Stupid horny boys.

I could feel someone sit down next to me and put their arm around my shoulder.

" You should have kept your shirt up it looks alot better."whispered a boy in my ear. I turned around and saw Cole.