Breathing Spirits{2}

Your most likely wandering what my reaction was. Well actually I wasn't freaking out or anything.I just thought it was kinda normal. Well sure I was like 'What the hell just happend' on the inside but on the outside I was just staring at Rebeccca.

Rebacca and the rest of the school looked like they had seen a ghost. Which they had and they really didn't like it. I loved the fact that I scarred them but I hated it how I was now going to be the schools freak. Once again I don't really like being in the spotlight. That was all Rebecca's job.

They ghost turned towards me and nodded his head at me like he was thanking me. I guess Rebecca thought this was all a joke so she just laughed

."What the hell is this Alea. Cause you sure as hell did a pretty good job with the affects for the stupid ghost trick."

The ghost didnt like that at all because next thing you know Rebecca was on the ground and looked like she had the wind knocked out of her.

"What just happend 1 minute it was there and the next minute it was gone and I got pushed down" Yelled Rebecca.

"He can disappear once he doesn't want to be seen." I said guessing Rebecca started laughing. So did the whole school. Well everyone besides Cole and his Best friend Sam. They both looked like they were remembering something.

"You're such a freak" said Rebecca while laughing. That hurt .Alot.

I couldn't even believe she would do that just because we got into a little fight. I could feel the tears in my eyes threatening to come out. I just shook my head. I ran into the nearest bathroom. I looked into the mirror. They tears finally poured down my face and my blonde hair was sticking to my face.

I thought I was alone but apparently not. I looked back into the mirror and saw that a ghost was behind me. I freaked out. She didn't look as nice as the other ghost I breathed out. I backed away and was about to turn to the door.

Right as I got there the door closed and locked. All by it's self. I freaked out even more as the ghost came at me and looked like she was a crazy old hag. She reached for my throat and started to choke me. I couldn't believe it. I was going to die in the bathroom by a old hag choking me.

I finally found out where the lock was and unhatched it. I opened the door. I feel onto the ground with the hag still on top of me trying to choke me. Finally after I got free somehow I ran. I ran anywhere.

The school use to be a old private school so they had a attic.Running so fast that I could feel my heart beat and My calfs hurt like hell,but I desperatally wanted to get away from that thing. I ran past the princeabals office and the princeable saw me and made me stop in the middle of the hallway.

"Now Alea why are we not in class and why are you running in the hallway." he said

"A ghost is chasing me for god sakes. I need to go. You need to fallow me." I said.

"No Alea. There is no ghosts here and if there was you can't see them. he said as if he were talking to a 5 year old about running away.

"Why can't you see her" I winned. Then ran away from the princeabal because that hag was getting closer. I ran uo to the atic and saw the opened window. It was probabally a good 9ft down. I was supper close to it before I got tackled to the ground.

"No way honey. You aren't going anywhere." said the hag.

I screamed. I screamed so loud that people were nowcoming upstairs to the attic. You could hear the foot steps. They lady stuck her face right in front of mine.

"If you think you are getting away from me so easily then you better think again." she said. Her breath smelt like oreo cookies and mints. Her fingernails had dried blood and dirt under them. Not to mention the only thing she was wearing was a hospitail 'gown'.

"God lady find something else to eat everyonce in awhile" I wanted to say and trust me I would have if I wasn't scared shitless

I freaked as she tried to get even closer. Then the door burst open with the WHOLE school trying to fit into the room. I saw Cole there looking at me and appreantly saw that I was freaked out. He looked sorry.Wait Cole. Sorry for me.Yeah right I doubt that.

The lady stuck her nails into my skin hard enough to leave marks. That made me scream and try to move. Rebecca barely looked at me and then just scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Of course she just wants more attention." she said under her breath. Cole looked mad at that. I wander why though.

Finally the police and paramedics came in and got right next to me. The hag just got closer to my face."This isn't over yet honey" she whispered into my ear which made me scream and try to get out of the paramedics grip they had on me. They gave me a shot and the last thing I saw was the old lady smiling like she had accomplished something.