The Legend of Zelda: 2012

Chapter 1: Invasion From Above

"Link... Link wake up, we need to leave now."

"What why?"

"Because were being invaded..."

"By who? Terrorists with the trigger happy thirst for 72 ugly virgins?"

"Link don't be stupid this is serious were being invaded by aliens..." Link starts to snore. "LINK WAKE UP NOW OR I'll DO THE FAIRY MIND TRICK AGAIN..."

"Ok I'll humor you. Damned fairy."

"I heard that fairy boy..."

"Damn you, anyways were leaving?"

"Yes." The two go outside and Link looks up.

"HOLY FIRES OF DIN."

"See? I told you." Gloated Navi The Fairy.

"I'll go get my sword." Said Link as he runs into the house. "Ahh theres my sword." He smiled.

An intercom voice echoes: "Do not resist we are here to enslave you for precious metal and energy mining."

"Oh crap." Link and Navi both go outside and look on towards the ship and run towards the castle to give aid in protection of The Royal Family of Hamilton. Link then runs into Princess Zelda and he stays with her till the aliens burst into the castle. Link proceeds to draw his sword and runs towards his enemies using lightning fast X swinging movements and slicing them in half. He then rushes to Zelda.

"Lets go it's not safe here." They run into the royal court yard and Link makes a crude remark. "Resistance is futile huh?"

"I just killed those disgusting meatheads, this will be easy."

"LINK WATCH OUT." Yelled Zelda.

"What?" Link then gets stabbed from behind and he falls forward to the ground.

"Well well if it isnt Princess Zelda." Said the Alien Warrior.

"Scum how dare you." She replied in tears over the bleeding out unconscious Link.

"HAHAHA fool it doesnt matter what you think with that pest incompasitated theres no one else who would fight back." He explained.

"Link...... Link please you must get up he's going to make everyone his slaves and no one but you can do this." Meanwhile the unconscious Link is hearing Zeldas voice and begins to glow.

"You.... You bastard I'll tear you apart no one threatens this world."

His body begins pulsing and an aura of yellow light appears on his right hand. He raises up and looks at his foe with eyes of gold and yells. "LIGHT BRING FORTH HIS DESTRUCTION. TRIFORCE SLASH."

He slashes at the alien repeatedly in a triangular shape as he then lands the final blow and tears it apart as he earlier promised. He slowly snaps out of the trance and there is silence and no sign of the space ship fleet. He sighs in relief and passes out to the sound of Zeldas voice yelling his name till he was fully unconscious and heard nothing more.

A solid three days later Link awakens and is suprised by a visit from the king.

"Ahh your awak Link my boy, first I must thank you for protecting us, and sencond its about time I tell you the truth about your family history. For generations young men have protected our royal family your father was the last unfourtuneately. He died fighting the very demon that tried to rule us 22 years ago. Link your almost 23 and I think as a birthday present we award you with the Master Sword, it is of course the sword of light and is the bane of evil please accept." said the King of Hamilton.