Chapter 18

Today I was getting checked to make sure my baby was okay. I have been a little stressed with being on the run from Harry but I pray that my child is alright. Right now Louis and my brother Niall were in the room with me as a doctor checked on me.
"Is my wife alright?" Louis asked frantically.
"She is fine but" the doctor sighed sadly
"But! But what?! Is my niece or nephew alright?!" Niall yelled worried
"Is everything alright because there seems to be some stress on her body?" The doctor asks
"Yeah everything's fine we just move around a lot" Louis said
"How's the baby and my sister?!" Niall asked worried
"They are fine for now but even though it is not common at 4 month of pregnancy if she puts any more strain on her body she could end of losing the child." The doctor said.
"Louis this just proof that we have to take a break. If we run anymore my sister could lose your guys' child!"Niall yelled
"Before I go I will do an ultra sound to make sure the baby is okay." The doctor said and set up an ultra sound machine.
I lifted my shirt and he put some cold gel on my stomach. I winced at the coolness. Louis came over to hold my right hand and Niall was on the other side looking at the screen.
"Well I hear the heartbeat now let's see....hmm this is interesting." The doctor said
"Is everything okay? Is our baby okay?" Louis asked worriedly.
"Well it looks like you are having twins!" The doctor said happily. I then heard a loud fall. I looked to see that Louis had fainted.
Niall laughed as Louis fainted.
"I don't see why he fainted. I mean he has told me twins run in his family." Niall said with a laugh.
About 10 minutes later Louis woke up again.
"What happened?" Louis asked looking around.
"You fainted when the doctor said my sister is having twins." Niall said
"Oh" Louis said and once more took my hand and looked at the babies on the screen.
"Sometimes twins like to either lay on top of each other or behind each other. Yours were laying on top of each other only allowing you two to possibly hear one heartbeat. Now would you like to know the genders."
I looked at Louis to see if he wanted to know and he nodded his head with a smile.
"Yes we want to know." I said with a smile.
"Okay. Let's see here the doctor said and moved the wand around on my stomach.
"Baby A is a......boy! Congratulations!" The doctor said happily.
"A boy Louis! We're getting a little boy!" I said happily.
"I know love. I'm so happy." Louis said and kissed my forehead.
"And baby B is a.......girl! Congratulations!" The doctor said happily.
I can't believe it I was going to be a mother to both a little boy and a little girl. I was so happy.
"How many ultrasound pictures would you like?" The doctor asked
"5 please" I said and he went to print them while Louis gave me a rag to wipe the gel off my stomach.
The doctor came back with the pictures and I automatically gave one to Niall. I then gave one to Louis for us to share. I also got one for my brother Greg and parents and one for Louis' parents if they wanted one.
"Now I suggest no traveling for a while. Lay low if you have to but if you travel some more she could lose the children. Also here are some vitamins to take during the rest of your pregnancy. Good day." The doctor said and left.
I set the rest of the ultrasound pictures on the table by the bed and laid down.
"Rest love. Niall and I will be here when you wake up." Louis said and kissed my forehead as I fell asleep. I hoped that everything calms down soon. I don't know how much more my pregnant body can take being on the run.

(What should happen? What should the babies names be?)