CHAPTER 4:WTF

By a way i did change becuse i need to know world or said so plz i'm 1? Age.

23/2/17 at new york city in the plaza.

Gumball was first to wake up and saw team viv was full nucked.He is was full lucked cat in this world.

You can say 'damn son you got gum in your mouht with a ball'

Soon his hear the noise coming from liveing.So his get on cloth and pants to out the room and to check what is going on?

He found room was completed destroy the stuff and tv.But his saw a man stand down.

Who is a man?

......... Is the pig.

Gumball was going to ask why his come to here and destroy a stuff his make?

But his saw him face was black and red teeth also the eyes was white.Gumball ask him what happened ?

But there the pig was get up and going to attack gumball but gumball hit him face and kick a left leg.

Gumball now fight the pig.So he use his claw to attack and kick the ball come for him.

Soon the man was down and Gumball saw the rope on ground.So his grab and tie him up with the chir.

The team viv just woke up about noise and saw how mess thing up.But that saw Gumball tie the pig man with the chir.

Zara:What the f!#k just happened !?

Gumball:I just woke up and hear some noise,soon i come i saw guy who just here and he came at me tried to attack me but i kick his ass.

Willow:Wow nice job honey but plz be carefully because your mom will be angry or your sister will sad.

Gumball:Ok.. Mom..haha.
Joke said

Ameily:Hahahaha... But seriously why he doing here and why his face was black and white eyes.

Gumball:I don know why but his look like his bilnk or burn?

Zara just remeber to check the news about what is going on.But the tv is broken.Lucker is she have ipad so she go to room and open a bag and call her team and Gumball.

Team viv and Gumball in bedroom,Zara open her ipad and check the news.

News:Here on live.EVEYONE GO HOME AND GET OUT TO NEW YORK NOW BECAUSE A DEAD LIVING EATING PEOPLE AND SOMEHOW TURN INTO ZOMBIE LIKE IN REAL LIFE.SO GET YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS TO RUN IT HELL FAST YOU CAN.OH GOD THAT HE.......

The news was going say but the zombie somehow came in and eat people a life.

Team viv and Gumball was shock and horror at same time.That are going to say three word.

All:WHAT THE F#!K.

Hey guys sorry took long but i going to japan for while so see you soon ok.

#GumballxOc