valentines day plot -one direction-

Valentines day, the most romantic of all the holidays... but is that really the case?

Liam/gf

Liam and (gf name) have  been best friends since birth, Liam being one day older than her, and have yet to be dating. He has always had a major crush on her and  wants to make this Valentines day special because he plans to be asking her to be his princess. But will his plans work? (gf name) is still back home in London, where the boys are on tour in LA. They skype and text constantly, always in touch. But Liam feels that it wouldn't be the same over the phone. Shes supposed to be meeting the boys in La 3 days before valentines day, but a huge storm causes the flights to be canceled. Liam is bummed and cancels his plans for his surprise. The boys hate seeing him so upset. Harry sends a private jet out to pick up (gf name) and surprise Liam while the rest of the boys and their gfs help set up the perfect evening for Liams plans. Will he get his princess the night before valentines day or will the whole plan fail?

Harry/gf 

Valentines day, it has everyone in 'the mood' but Harry maybe a bit too much. Harry and (gf name) can't get enough of each other. (gfs name) finds out she is pregnant one day before valentines day but is scared to tell Harry. Harry has a whole plan for the perfect evening, ending in the 'prefect night' (wink wink) and (gf's name)'s is scared her news will ruin it all. Does she end up telling harry, or does her 'morning sickness' give it away.. Leaving Harry to find out by himself. Meanwhile (gf's name) is getting really distant, and its scaring Harry. Only making him want Valentines day to be more perfect that he is planning.. What will happen?

Louis/gf

Louis and (gf's name) is the oldest couple in the group and they are more in love then ever. (gf's name) thinks that this valentines day is just going to be like all the others; cuddling, movies, chocolate and a great night in. Boy is she wrong. Louis is planning on proposing, which means finding the perfect ring and that takes time. Time not spent with (gf's name) and that is worrying her. She trusts Lou but he has been so distant looking for rings and keeping his plans a secret that she begins to think he's cheating on her.  Her and (Niall's gf's name) have been talking a lot, helping her mind a bit, but she still has suspicion. Will she still say yes when he proposes? 

Niall/gf

Ahhh new love, its beautiful right? Wrong. Niall is stressing out about his first valentines day with (gf's name) and its causing him to flip out on everyone. Him and (gf's name) have been fighting a lot lately, leaving (gf's name) in tears. She has been staying at Louis and (louis gf's name) a lot too avoid the fights, only making them grow very distant. Will their first Valentines day be the last or will niall pull through and save the day?

Zayn/gf

Promises, they are made not to be broken. Just like these two lovebirds relationship, that's why Zayn is getting a promise ring for his girl. But (gf's name) tends to be a snoop, and will this snooping lead her to think the wrong name. Zayn and (gf's name) have been dating for almost a year, and are more inlove then ever, but when she sees the box of the promise ring and think it's a wedding ring, will she begin to question their relationship? And will this cause fights?

( start with everyone waking up. Girls live with their bfs in exception to Liam's gf {shes in London} and  Niall's  gf who is at Louis)