Chapter 1: Best Friends No Matter What

You're my favorite daydream,
My favorite hello and my hardest good bye.

.................

Just a little info about Kylie:

Dark brown hair with natural caramel highlights.
Big dark brown eyes
5'8 with long legs

.................

"You're such a loser" I shouted as I pushed my best friend, Shawn, when he asked to go to the music store.

"I know that you want to go in there too miss 500 thousand subscribers on your oh-so-secret Vine account," Shawn was right. I wanted to go in there so bad but American Eagle has a sale going on and it ends today. Oh and I also have a Vine and I sing but no one knows except Shawn who made me make it. I only show from my mouth down and apparently people enjoy looking at my mouth.

"Shawn you know that American Eagle has their semi annual sale today and only today and we are going and you're going to help me find a dress for the cheer banquet since you're going as my "date""

"Well... B-but.." Shawn sighed, defeated while dragging his feet.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to American Eagle.

"You know, for you being so skinny you sure are strong," Shawn started walking normally when we reached the entrance. I walked to their casual dresses and started shifting through the various choices of vintage and pastel colored dresses. I found five dresses in my size and went to go find Shawn. I saw him talking to his best guy friend, Brian.

"C'mon Guitar Boy you've got to tell me if I look good or not in these dresses," I say as I walk up to Shawn and Brian.

"Woah so Shawn wasn't lying when he said you're taking him to your cheer banquet," Brian said shocked. Shawn covered up his laugh with a cough while I smirked and walked off with Shawn trailing behind. Brian was always in someone's business. Sometimes I think he's a girl. I tried on a baby pink skater dress that was mid thigh. I stepped outside the dressing room and twirled in front of Shawn. I could tell he didn't like it. I sighed and walked back into the dressing room and tried on three of the other dresses which neither Shawn nor I liked. Then I tried on this strapless baby blue dress that came a little longer than mid-thigh. The top part was a huge bow and the rest was flouncy and it was perfect! I smiled as I waltzed out of the dressing room and struck a pose.

"Wow Ky you look awesome!" Shawn complimented. I twirled and smiled widely.

"This is THE dress, Shawn! It matches my skin tone and hair perfectly," we agreed this was the dress and Shawn ended up already having a shirt to match so I quickly paid for the dress and we went to my house. Which is directly across from Shawn's. Our mothers were childhood best friends and when they got married decided on living close to each other. Shawn was born 7 months before me which he rubs in my face all the time.

We walked into my house and was greeted by my mom.

"Hey sweetie, hey Shawn," my mom greeted as she got plates out of the cabinet.

"Hey Miss Melissa" Shawn greeted. My mom invited Shawn to eat dinner with us since my dad was a on business trip in Brazil.

We ate the take out Chinese quickly and Shawn and I went to my room after Shawn's mother came to chat with mom.

I sat on my bed while Shawn sat on my bean bag. He looked a little uncomfortable as he shifted a little.

"Hey Shawn is everything okay?" I ask him. He starts to look a little more uncomfortable and clears his throat.

"Uh well my manager says that everyone's starting to think I'm gay because they've never heard of me dating any girl," he says with a pout as I laugh.

"Okay but why are you acting so weird about it now? You didn't earlier." He shrugged and started explaining.

"Well Andrew suggested I get a fake girlfriend and I thought... I guessed the first person I thought of was you. As my fake girlfriend not the real thing of course and we'd still be friends and all but ya know fake boyfriend and girlfriend," he rambled on. I thought it over...

"Ya sure, I mean we spend all our time together right? It can't be too hard to fake it. What do I have to do?" He looked calm after I said yes. I mean we are best friends and we don't have feelings for each other. Always best friends..

"Well we will have to take some lovey-dovey type pictures and post them all over twitter and Instagram and maybe make a vine or two. And we have to make everyone believe that we're together. The only people that will know about 'us' is Andrew, you, and me." he quickly answered me and then took a deep breath becoming serious and continued,
"but promise me this Kylie, we will stay best friends no matter what happens," Shawn sticks out his pinky waiting for my promise. I give him a small smile and stick out my picky.

"Best friends forever,"

.......................

A/N- I feel like my first chapters are so ridiculous but ya.. Hope you enjoyed and please vote and comment! (: