Chapter 5: Get Your Cheer On!

Yet again another chapter! Shockerrr

Dedicated to __Codysangel__ bc she's so cool and she made my amazing cover(:

..............

*the next day*

I felt a shift in my bed and someone crawling under the covers.

"mom go away I'm tired," I whined not even bothering to open my eyes. I felt an arm around my waist and a laugh. Shit that's not my mom.

"Well okay then.. I thought we could go get your nails done since we forgot to yesterday," I opened my eyes and saw Shawn laying beside me in jeans and a hoodie, his sneakers laying on the floor. I snuggled closer to him and sighed.

"Yeah that sounds good. Is it cold outside?"

"Eh a hoodie and jeans will be good," I nodded, blinking a few times trying to wake up.

"Will you let me borrow one of your hoodies? Pleaseeee," I begged. His hoodies were the best. So soft and were a little baggy but looked cute anyway.

"Yes but you have to get up now. I'll go get one and when I get back you better be almost ready,". He tapped my nose and got out of bed. I groaned and sat up. I went to my closet and changed into a pair of black leggings and pulled on my favorite black converse. I took out my braid and finger brushed the light waves. I quickly did a thin line of black eyeliner and two coats of mascara. I finished right as Shawn walks in with a black Magcon hoodie. I squealed and quickly changed into it. (I was wearing a black tank top) and dragged Shawn downstairs. My mom had a charity fundraiser to help with so she wasn't here. I grabbed a granola bar and threw Shawn one and we started walking to the strip mall. Holding hands just in case. I texted my mom telling her where I was going and slipped my phone in Shawn's hoodie pocket.

"why do I have to carry your phone?" He pouted. I laughed.

"Because I don't have any pockets." I defended.

"You have a hoodie so yes you do," he sassed back.

"Well you're my boyfriend so you have to carry stuff for me," I winked and laughed.

"Ha yeah 'boyfriend'" he put air quotes around boyfriend.

"Ya know it's actually really cold," I said after I shivered. Shawn wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"Well if you don't recall I told you jeans and a hoodie not leggings and a hoodie.." He smirked. I pouted and replied.

"But leggings make my legs look good,"

"You do realize guys don't look at girls' legs they look at their butts," Shawn said seriously.

"So you look at my butt when I wear leggings?" I replied smirking. Shawn flushed and mumbled,

"Well you are MY girlfriend," Shawn teased and winked at me.

"You are so lame!" We finally get to the nail place and walk in as Shawn holds the door for me.

"Hi I'd like to get acrylics," I said politely. I was instructed to sit in a chair. I dragged Shawn along and made him sit by me. Another couple sat a couple chairs down and the guy mouthed 'I'm sorry' to Shawn. We both laughed and Shawn nodded. The lady started doing my nails. I got baby blue nails except my middle finger was white and my ring finger had a daisy in the top left corner. We only stayed there for 30 minutes. We talked with Tayna, the lady who always does my nails and she was excited to hear that Shawn and I were 'going out'.

"That is so nice to hear since you've been single since birth," she joked. Shawn laughed along.

"Well there was Cole in second grade! That counts right?" I defended myself.