The Secret Circle - Adam and Cassie One Shot

Sorry about the spelling mistakes, met be alittle rated 13

I love this books so much and it was once a show but it was canceled . So here is my one shot about Adam and Cassie.

This story begans when Adam and Cassie start to Date. what I think should happened (Adam=A Cassie=C)

A: "Cassie I love you please give my a chance please. (Adam and Cassie were in adams house, and adam was on his knees begging for here.)

C: Adam ......I-I......don't konw you just broke up with Diana and you just need sometime to be single.

A:I don't care I want you...no I need you please. (He walks up to and kisses her with soo much love. Cassie kisses back. He takes her up to his room.)

Rated 13

When they they get to his room Adam puts her on the bed and lays on top of her and kisses down her neck and suckes every inch of her neck. Cassie moans loudly. (No one is home) Adam suck and kisses hard, he liked to hear her moan.

C: A-Ada-am-mm p--le-ase-e s-sto-p. (Adam does not stop but gets lower and lower.)

A: I don't want to stop I love the sound of your moans, and I love your body. (He rips off her top and pants. Leaving her in her underwear. He takes off his top and pants.)

I don't want to say anything more just now that they had sex.

A: (He is holding Cassies waist tightly.) I love you so much.(He smiles amd kisses her neck where he left 10 marks.)

C: (Breathing hearyly.) I love you to. ( Adam truns her around to face him and smiles, kisses her.)

A:Please be my girlfriend. (Gives her the puppy dog face.)

C:(sighs) Fine.

A: (He smiles) Thank you thank you thank you. ( He kisses her)

Somehow that make them make out and have round two.

I hoped you liked my story, if you did please comment and vote.