love at first fight

Toothless POV

I roll in the grass in the same spot mom would take me too.this spot was a safe spot looking into the clear sky, right by moms favorite lake and the cave she met dad at. Mom left me there once to go get dad nether of them came back. I swore to protect the spot for my life even if it did mean dying alone. As I kept rolling around I herd rustling form the bushes I look over to see white ears I though it was a fox so I ignored it. I kept rolling around till I herd a thud looking over seeing a girl wolf I ran into the tree hiding looking at her seeing her scars and scabs.
  She stood up plucking the thorns from her pale stomach she is pretty she looked in the pond seeing my mom's fish. She put her hand in the pond but jolted back hurt she looked like she was thinking. I jump down from the tree into the bushes I looked at her carefully thinking she mentioned no harm she was shaky...I stepped forward cracking a branch rustling the bushes she turned around staring at me pulling out a sword from her chest.
   "What the.." I closed my eyes going in the tree watching her run to the bush. She put her sword away confused I jump behind her huffing on her head. She turns around terrified falling to her butt squirming back into a tree.
I got on all fours walking to her grooting. She's very pretty....I got lost in her blueish red eyes and I smiled she smiled back. "Hey there cutie what r u doing here all alone?" Said the wolf girl. I tilted my head she did the same getting up walking towards me. It was weird she didn't look as scared as she was when I was behind her. I opened my mouth but shot a fire ball in stead she got up tackling me Thinking I ment it. I struggled to pin her to the ground as I did so I saw the look in her eyes of sadness. I new it was my fault at first but I turned her over and dragged her to the cave letting her sleep in there for the night I new that this wolf....Lead to a whole new world of excitement...."I love u miss wolf..." I said in her ear as we sleep.

This is as far as I might go make sure to like this a share and write in the comments if u want more of this story. Till next time see u guys later baiz! ^.^