Chapter 3

I warned everyone and they were all happy" Yes Nate this is perfect these guys can help us. Everyone ran to the people and shouted out to them. The people noticed and they saw us. Everyone was cheering and then SUDDENLY Seth got shot straight in the eye" Holy Shiiiiiit. Everyone scattered as they com to our island. We all ran and hid somewhere they wouldn't find us. Cmon out little kids come out and play" Yeah kids you know it will be fun. I searched my hiding spot for a giant Branch I could stab into their backs. I found one and stepped out from the bush and saw them walking away. I ran and stabbed one of them in back as the other turned around so I stabbed him to. The second guy I stabbed shot me in the shoulder" Aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhh I stabbed him once more he ran off onto his little shitty boat and steamed off. I went back to Base there was no one there so I sat down started a fire then got some Leaves and wrapped them around my arm to keep the Blood from getting out. Miah came from the trees and saw me just sitting there staring at the fire" What happened?" She noticed the wound from the shot!. The guy shot my Shoulder I stabbed him and he ran off" well are you okay ya know for now?" Yeah I'm fine just a little pain that's all. Everyone else came back and saw my shot wound and they all Gasped!. We were all there now now at Base all having a serious conversation about how we have lost Seth and how we will get off this island. I woke up and looked outside and saw Jemma staring at the fire I asked" Are you okay?" I'm fine Nate Fine!. I Stood in the one spot thinking of something to say. I just said" Okay then Bye" Bye. She was sad about something I just didn't know what so I just continued walking through the forest of the island. I walked until my lags gave way and collapsed' I lie'd on the the dirty dirt thinking what we are gonna do?. I saw some food including apples and Oranges named the tree" Yes" I yelped out. I climbed the tree branch by branch trying and crying to get the fruit. I finally got to the top and just admired the view I could see the ocean the rest of the island and a giant sign that spelled' Welcome to Mele island?. I gasped and thought Mele island? That is our ticket off this island I better go tell the others. I got down and saw something I will never forget' I saw Jemma's Dead body" OMFG. I ran back to Base in a hurry' sweating and puffing. I got back to Base and said" The name of this island is Mele that is the name of this island plus I also got some food" Everybody thanked Me. I told everyone that I saw Jemma's Dead body everyone gasped. There is someone on this island who is officially a Murderer and I will find out who it is?.