Chapter 2

As I stepped outside I grab my iPhone and my earphone I was going to listen the song that we are going to practise for our annual rally as it was about to start my phone starting ringing I looked at the caller ID before answering.

"Hey Bestie" shouted my best friend  in her high pitch voice. Taylor talks a little too loud for my liking.

"Hey tay tay" has I called her "where are you???? I stopped at your house and you wasn't there" Taylor sometimes pick me up to go school since she had a car.

"Don't worry Taylor am right around the corner at the big restaurant" I said knowing Taylor she might be freaking out she freaks out for nothing most of the time. She had been my best friend since kindergarten.

Beep!!!!!! Beep!!!!!!! I looked over at the other side of the road and saw Taylor red Benz there I skipped over there and got seated in the front of the car.

"morning Taylor" I said "morning B" Taylor replied. "Did you do your physics homework?" She asked "what we didn't get a physic homework" I replied immediately  "yes we did don't worry I did you can get my book"she answered "thanks tay tay that means a lot" I said smiling "I'll do anything for you" she answered returning my smile..

I looked outside and saw that we reach our destination we got out of the car and bid our goodbyes i then went into my bio class.................

After 6 hours of school I was finally going I saw Kate one of my few friends "Hi Kate are you coming to church tonight?? I asked I wanted her to come badly I always have like Kate and her company....

"No beauty sorry I have a lot of things to do so I'll be their next week Friday" she replied I felt really bad inside but still gave her a smile because I know if she wasn't busy she wouldn't miss it.

"Okay I have the song they are planning to sing I'll just send it to you later" I reply she nodded her head and then told me she had to go.

I only hope Taylor will be going cause I don't want to walk its kind of scary to walk alone at nights.

I walked outside and Taylor wrapped her hand around me we then walked to her car I asked her if she was coming and she said she would I was now indeed happy.