Red Lipstick - A Zayn Malik/Leigh-Anne Pinnock (Zeigh) Oneshot

Zayn ducked his head down as he was ushered by his bodyguard into the small studio where his fiancée was performing with her bandmates. He could feel the raindrops beating down onto the back of his neck as he jogged the distance from the black SUV to the studio doors. As he approached the door, he pulled his hood over his head so as not to attract the attention of the fans inside. 

As usual, he was already late so when he slipped inside, they were just about to start their acoustic rendition of Move. The guitar had just started playing when Zayn caught Leigh-Anne’s eye as he tried to step further into the cover of darkness. She smirked at him. Zayn grinned in return, but his eyes were drawn down to her lips. They were painted a deep, sensual red that had Zayn wanting to bite down on her plump lower lip until he drew blood the same colour as her lips. When she started singing her solo, Zayn had to bite down on his own lip to control the heat that was forming in his lower abdomen.  The way her lips moved, pouting ever so slightly on some words, ghosting over the phallic-shaped mic, it was causing him to lose all thinking ability, to the point where he almost didn’t notice when the song was over. Almost. Except he did because her tongue flicked out and swiped over her lips, leaving them glistening and even more enticing.

It didn’t get easier with the next song, DNA. In fact, Zayn’s eyes were fixed on Leigh-Anne’s lips right up until the moment the girls said their goodbyes and thanked the studio audience for having them before making their way offstage. Next thing Zayn knew, he was being ushered backstage through the corridor before he could be spotted by an eagle-eyed fan. When he saw his fiancée, she beamed and ran up to him.

“Hey,” she giggled.

“Hey, you,” Zayn replied with a distracted smile. She pressed her lips to his and Zayn accepted willingly. But then she was being called away by their team and, with a pout, she hurried back to her crew. Just as Zayn was about to turn away, Leigh-Anne turned back to him and mouthed, see you later, yeah? The movement of her red lips momentarily threw Zayn off and it took him a little longer than it should have to understand what she was mouthing. When he finally did, he nodded eagerly and she smirked widely before following the others as they filed out.

As he was driven home by the chauffeur, all he could think about was Leigh-Anne’s lipstick. He thought about whether it would taste like the cherries it resembled, he thought about kissing it until it was completely gone, he thought about the way it would stain him when her lips were wrapped around his-

“You’re home,” the chauffeur called as he pulled up in front of Zayn’s North London mansion. He thanked the chauffeur and stepped out, sprinting to the door under the pelting rain. He unlocked the door and sighed in relief as he stepped under the cover of a ceiling (and several floors with a roof at the top). But he was too restless to relax properly to he went to make himself a cup of tea as he waited for Leigh-Anne’s impending arrival. It came sooner rather than later; Zayn heard the door click and Leigh-Anne stepped in, shaking out her umbrella outside before closing it up and turning to face him.

“Hey, sexy,” she purred with a grin as she slipped out of her coat. She still had on that red lipstick and the contrast it made with her caramel skin was driving Zayn insane.

“Jesus, Leigh, you know what it does to me when you put red lipstick on,” Zayn sighed.

“Do I?” Leigh-Anne asked, raising her eyebrows innocently, although her eyes twinkled mischievously.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake,” Zayn growled, crossing the kitchen and foyer in less than two seconds. He cupped Leigh-Anne’s face and crashed their lips together, kissing her roughly and passionately. She slipped her hands to the back of his neck and kissed him back with just as much enthusiasm. Her lips tasted like cherry flavoured candy and Zayn was absolutely eating it up. But then she pulled back and Zayn was only a little embarrassed by the needy whine that escaped from his throat. Leigh-Anne giggled and beamed up at him and Zayn was ready to bet that the love in her dark brown eyes was enough to clear up the skies outside and bring sunshine. And he would willingly have checked to verify that theory but Leigh-Anne’s lips were still so close to his and her lipstick looked completely untouched, taunting him, and that simply wouldn’t do so he brought his lips back down to hers in another hungry kiss. She snickered and murmured,