~Chapter 9~

~Your P.O.V.~

It was a long day at school, and as I walk home I decide to stop by the store to buy a few treats. As I walk out of the store, I see a few friends so I stop to talk for awhile once done I start to walk back to the brothers house. Not really having a choice but to do so.

As I reach the door, I slowly opening and find Caleb and Tia in the living room. Caleb biting her, and she was taking it like it was an amazing gift. I walk in and slowly close the door behind me trying not to make noise, but it seems life hates me because there was a loud creak.

"Doll face, you're home good I need something sweet to taste"Caleb says moving away from the girl. She in return pouts and grabs his wrist.

"B-but Caleb, what about me"She says with a soft voice. He turns and glares at the girl, and pushes her away.

"Keep quiet or you'll be punished Tia"He says his eyes turning dark slightly. I watch as she quickly moves away and make sure she doesn't have eye contact. He continues to glare at her.

"Know your place Tia, (Y/n) is far more wanted to me then you will every be"He says, and she lowers her head even more. How is she letting him talk to her like that. He walks over to me and smiles, pulling me into a hug which I slowly give back.

"Come on, come sit down and watch a movie with me. We can cuddle"He says with a smile. I shake my head, and give a sad smile.

"Sorry, I can't I have homework to do; a big essay for history class then some algebra"I say, and he frowns giving a pout.

"Oh okay, but you have to promise to send sometime with me before bed time"He says, and I nod the head towards the stairs. As he walks back to Tia, who is happy to do whatever he ask of her.

As I walk I hear some sounds farther down the hall. As I continue to walk I end up finding Dillon and Parie talking. I move quick to my door, but I'm stopped by J.J. and Emara following behind him.

"Cupcake, you're home good I was waiting to give you a hug and hang out"He says and pulls me into his chest in a tight but comfortable hug. I smile and hug back.

"I'd love to hang out but I can't I have homework to do"I say and he pulls away looking me dead in the eye.

"Is this you saying you don't want to hang out with me, is it because of Emara I can tell her to leave us alone"He says, and I shake my head.

"No I really do have homework to do, and that's rude J.J."I say, and then head into my room closing the door behind me. I heard a few voice outside my door as I sat at the desk pulling out my laptop to type up my history Essay on World War 2(Sorry That's what me history class is learning about so you is gonna write about it :3).

As I start to type about Pearl Harbor, my door opens to reveal the red head girl walking in oh what was her name. I thought, as I looked to her.

"Can I help you"I say trying not to sound sassy. She looks at me and then locks my door then walks towards me. I raise an eyebrow, and give a small awkward laugh. "Why'd you lock the door"I ask as she gets closer.

"It's your fault that their leaving us so if you're gone then they'll have no choice but to come back to us"She says, looking at me. I move from my seat and put my arms out in front of me as I walk backwards.

"Whoa hey it's not like I want to be here, they won't let me leave its not my fault"I say, and she clinches her jaw her eyes getting darker.

"You think I care you pathetic human, I just want you dead so I can have my James back"She says, as my back hits the wall. She jumps towards my pulling me to the ground with a loud thud. I move to crawl away but she grabs my ankle.

SNAP

"AAAAHHHHHHHH" I scream as she breaks my leg, tears going down my face as she laughs.

"Oh this is gonna be fun"She says as she step on my arm slowly pushing down. I scream more as the pressure increases.

SNAP

She broke my arm, I was a sobbing mess as the pain washed over my body. I inhale deeply and fast trying to ease the pain some how. As she was about to snap my other leg my door was broken down to show the brothers. Each one with an angry look on their faces.

"You bitch how dare you hurt our (Y/n), you Lower Class Slut"Caleb says, and then pushes her to the wall. I cry and cling to James shirt as he nears me.

"S-She broke my- My leg a-and a-a-arm" I sob out as their eyes darken. Dillon, J.J., and James look to Caleb who nods and looks back to the girl.

"You Elmira. J. Smith are accused of trying to kill one of the Belmer brothers possessions, and for this you must be punished. Your punishment death"Caleb says, and she starts to weep. He scoffs, and pushes his palm harder I to her skull. Soon her head incaved in killing her, there was blood everywhere. It made me sick, I start to gag and soon throw up.

It was all a huge mess, J.J. moves over to me and wipes my lip that has some vomit on it and then touches my leg, I let out a scream but stop once I fill him heal it.

"H-how-"I start but he shushes me.

"Just something I can do Cupcake now down move I'm gonna do your arm"He says and then moves to my arm. Once that's done James picks me up and walks out of the room to his.

"Caleb, go down stairs and get ride of the other three"Dillon says and Caleb nods running down to do something I didn't want to know. I look up to James, and lean my head against his chest closing my eyes my body refusing to move my mind not wanting to work.

I let out a chuckle as I grow closer to sleep, James looks down at me.

"What are you laughing about"He ask, and I laugh a little more.

"So much so finishing homework"I say and then hear him chuckle as I fall asleep.