o n e

guys im not updating unless i start getting votes and comments . sorry :/ get to AT LEAST 20 votes and AT LEAST 15 comments . cmon guys :(

 Have you ever been in love?

Have you ever had someone that you would do anything for? When you're in love, there is honestly nothing you wouldn't do for that person. You've fallen in too deep to just leave them. You feel as if nothing else in the world matters except that person. You feel the need to be with them every second of every day. 

Of course, everyone has their imperfections. Their harmatias. But you honestly don't give a flying fuck because you fell in love with that person and you think that their imperfections just make them better

But then you fight. You fight over the most pointless things and end up forgiving each other, soothing each other by whispering sweet nothings into each others ears. But that's not always what happens. Everything in life cannot be perfect. No matter how hard you try not to get mad at that person, one day you will have built up so much anger and hatred that you will burst into a never-ending ball of flames. 

Love doesn't always work out the way you think it does. 

It's not like the movies, books, or fairytales. Love is not going to be like a Nicholas Sparks movie explains it to be. (Even though we all wish it was.) Yes, love is a beautiful thing. Love is so  pulchritudinous in a way that just can't be rationilized. It works in mysterious ways.

But, love can also be the most evil thing in the world. Love is contagion, but some of us just don't want to realize it. We don't want to accept the fact that instead of actually being in love with your significant other, you may as well just be addicted to them. You may not even be in love at all. You are just surrendering into your addiction for that person and you think that you love them. But most of the time, 

You don't.

So, in conclusion, love is beautiful. Love is...dangerous. Some people just feel the need to have attention from another intelectual. But above all, 

Love is a bitter-sweet thing. And the world might as well be destroyed by it.

 *~*

My body was forcefully slammed against the wooden door of my apartment, a pair of lips branding my skin. The tips of his dark curls brushed against my jaw as he continued his work of covering every inch of my body with his lips. The rough, callloused tips of his fingers tapped against the back of my thigh, and I took no hesitation in wrapping my legs around his jean-clad waist. His swollen pink lips finally met mine in an inebriated kiss, and his mephitic tongue pushed through my lips in no time. My fingers unfastidiously laced through his silken brown curls, harshly pulling on them. Ragged groans tumbled over his lips and his hands began to solicitously roam my body.  

"Just stay.." I whispered against his lips, trailing my delicate hands down his now-bare chest. He pulled away from our kiss, showing me the enticing colour of his green irises. A convulsory chuckle rumbled from his chest and his tongue swiped over his deep pink lips.

"How many times have we had this conversation, Cas?"  His gravely voice murmured in my ear. He let go of my waist and let me plant my feet back onto the floor. I looked up at him, his extreme talent for being undeniably altitudinous only standing out to me now. "I just can't."

"Why, Harry? You've never given me an actual rationilization." I tried to ignore his alluring stare, but somehow I always found myself gazing into his forest-coloured eyes.