Negative Keywords of an Aquarius

They are scattered. They will be seemingly scattered, but they can also be collected. The scattered showers in their heads are to tangled to be read.
They are detached because they've probably been hurt in one way or another numerous times and they just have troubles finding the right person to open up too.
     They are mostly contradicting things because they probably think it's a really bad idea. (I really don't know about this one. I'm not contradicting on anything so..... maybe most Aquarius people aren't)
     They are stubborn probably because they are also very contradicting. Like their stubbornness come from having a strong dislike towards something or they could just refuse to admit your right.
    They are Chaotic because of their wanting to be alone. If they are hounded too much by people they might lose it and become something other than their self.
   They are Unreasonable because they refuse to see things differently than how their seeing it.
    They are Unpredictable because even though they see it one way and you may see it another way, they still might have the desire to do something differently.
   They are Self-conscious because they have probably been lied to about how they look. Or they believe that they were lied to and they refuse to believe that they look different to anyone else than what they look like.