201 girls

I am a person on the fbis most wanted list, just without a face. I work at the Florida state police department as a detective. I live in a small house near Orlando and have never been caught by the police. Oh well. My latest victim has been all over the news since her passing. You see I take volunteer shifts at the ward 3 asylum as everybody in this terrible place calls it. Their in the basement under the stair for the last week or so. I've killed 200 peaple in the last 3 years and I've done the same thing to every girl. I've had this obsession with body's with no blood. I think of it as art. Art at its finest, but no one at the department thinks so. They say I'm the best in the world. But I have a challenge, last Saturday I was working when they took a crack dealer in and didn't have enough evidence to keep her in for more than a day. I New this was my chance to release some of my stress. My brother just went through a breakup so he's been in and out of trouble and needs me but I need tonight. No more babysitting for me but a little cutting helps. I have this signature style where I keep their ears and all of their blood In buckets to be found later. Ward 3 is where I spent my days training as a detective back in the old days. But I'll tell you about tonight because I know I can trust you. At precisely 7 pm I sedated her and took her to my lab. I hung her upside down and she soon woke up. I then removed her ear, her right ear out of habit and sliced her coratted artery and she bled out screaming. Oh well I slept good after cleaning up the mess and displaying her at the most popular park in Orlando, Disney land. The next day I woke up knowing it was gonna be a good day. And then I saw the news. They had found the body and then that same day I was arrested because I was linked. I had left it there purposefully so they could catch me. They came knocking at 10 am and I walked out smileing saying to my best friend, how did you like my latest creation at Disney?! I never got out of prison but the cases gave me a lot of publicity. That's what I wanted dear reader. And I also wanted to save the world from these drug dealers so I killed everyone who didn't get life In prison so now my victim count is 201.