Joey birlem 💗

You and joey had been talking for the past couple of weeks and you had developed very strong feelings for him. It was Saturday morning and you were lying in bed watching Netflix on your laptop and you get a message *ding
Joey 💗- hey what are you up to?
You smiled, you typed back
Y/n- just watching Netflix what about you?
You put your phone down and continued watching teen wolf it was the last episode and you had nearly finished the episode. You drifted off into a gaze just staring into space about joey thinking about how much you wanted to be his and how amazing of a boyfriend he would be. *Ding your phone goes off again
Joey 💗- Just thinking of you and how much I miss you
Y/n- I miss you too you should come over I mean I have nothing else to do.
Joey 💗- sounds good to me see you in about 10
You got up out of your bed and tidied the room a little Joey had seen your room messy but not this bad. You also put your hair in a bun and chucked on some grey Nike track pants and a plain top just so you could look a bit better. You heard the doorbell ring you instantly knew it was Joey your mum was at work she was called in today and you were home alone. You ran to the door and just before you opened it you took a deep breath to calm yourself. You opened the door and there stood the goddess himself you smiled and stepped aside letting him enter the door. You both went to your room and joey had suggested that you watch a movie together so now you were trying to find one that you both liked. In the end you let him pick because you couldn't come up with any ideas. You were both laying in your bed and you saw the movie he picked you look up at him and he smirked. He had picked the conjuring he knew you hated scary movies and you tried to argue to pick a different movie.
Y/n "you know I hate scary movies can't we pick another movie like a comedy or a romance?"
J-"nope but if you get scared just cuddle into me I promise nothing is going to hurt you"
You and Joey started to watch the movie you instantly regretted letting him pick the movie but you just closed your eyes and cuddled into him.
J-"can I ask you something y/n?"
Y/n "yeah sure what is it jojo"
J- "you know we've been talking for a while and I wanted to ask you if you would like to be my girlfriend?"
Y/n- " of course Joseph"
And with that you two kissed and you cuddled into him thinking about how perfect this day was.

Hope you liked it
Lily x