When I'm Gone {the idea}

When I"m gone.

Think of this-

Your mom wakes you up at 4:30am. "Get up, Now!" she yells.

You look up at her she tells you that your best friend killed her self. You start to get really hot and just start crying. Your mind starts to think all the good memories you guys had together.Then you start to think how you could of helped her (or him). Your mom leaves the room cause her phone is ringing. You check you phone, You start to cry harder because you got a text from her (or him) saying..

"Why'd did you go to sleep? i have no one right now.

I shall go to sleep forever.... and no one can stop me.

I love you, but i cant do this no more.

i want to be in a better place without bullies, where i can eat as much as i want and no one calls me fat.

Where i don't have to wear makeup, where no one can call me ugly.

I can be weird, cause there's no such thing of weirdness that we speech of where i want to go.

All i can do is have fun.

thanks for everything i left you something in our spot to hang xoxo"

You fastly asnwer back,

"PLZ say this is a fucking joke plz i need you.'" but it just sends, no read, no typing, just nothing.

You lay down put your head in the pillow and scream. Your moms comes back in and says "its OK" everything starts to go back

-----

You wake up with your pillow wet, and your eyes are red, but you have insureit that it was jus a dream for you.

But for Paige Hyland ... she is just starting her story to learn Chloe Lukasiak,  her best friend is dead.

{A/N Anyone like?}