chapter one

I just want to point this out! I picked on writing on the second chapter, after not working on this after like a year. So style change might show. Probably not since I'm writing this at 2 am.

- Jade

why is he always drawing? Doesn't he do anything else than look cute and draw?' Chloe thought to herself, she always found the tomato child cute, even though she hated to admit it.

"Chloe, you're staring at Nathaniel again." Chloe's best friend, Sabrina whispered pulling the blonde out of her thoughts.

"I can't help it." Chloe said with a sigh, but looking away.

"you know, you could talk to him. You never know, maybe he likes you back." Sabrina said trying to encourage the blonde.

"no, he likes Marinette." truth to be told, the blonde was always jealous of the bluenette. She had everything the blonde wanted, a nice, loving family and the blonde's dream guy.

"if you'd act-" "no, we already went through this, I'm not going to act likable, I don't want friends who take advantage of me." Sabrina started but got caught off by Chloe.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." the redhead said.

"it's fine, don't sweat it." Chloe said, she was always nice to Sabrina, at least when no one was looking.

The class soon ended and the students, including Chloe and Sabrina, headed to their next class.

"hey, I gotta go to my locker real quick. I'll see ya in class!" the blonde said to her best friend before rushing to the opposite direction (aka One Direction... I don't like One Direction..)

Chloe got to her locker, no one was there. She took a deep breath before opening her locker.

"you stressed?" a voice the blonde didn't quite recognize said. She turned around to see the guy of her dreams.

"that's none of your business! Why are you even talking to me?" Chloe said rudely.

"nothin' just saw you looking at me in class." Nathaniel said with a slight smirk.

"I was so not!" the blonde yelled, she almost started laughing. 'wow, I am a basic bitch!'

"yeah you were! I saw you, there's no use in denying it!" the redhead said playfully.

"I'm not denying anything, I'm simply telling the truth! Is that a crime?! You don't know me!" Chloe yelled frustrated. Half of what she said was true, but she was definitely in love with the tomato boy.

"you're right, I don't." Nathaniel said looking down. "but I'd like to." he continued looking up at the blonde's beautiful blue eyes.
Chloe blushed and looked down at her feet, her heart was starting to beat faster than normal.

"I- I'm sorry." the blonde said before rushing out of the room.

"why can't you just show me who you really are?" the red head asked for himself.