chapter two

Chloes pov

I finally got home from the hell we call school. Mari was extra perfect today so that made me feel like crap.

Anyways, I'm just laying on my bed with nothing to do since Sabrina is busy and she's my only friend, so what can I do?

A few boring minutes of staring at the sealing I decided to go wash this makeup of my face.

I went up to my bathroom and started the process.
First, I washed my face with warm water and then grabbed some overly expensive face washing gel thingy and washed my face with that, which took all the makeup off.
Then I put some random face mask and put that on.

OK, so... Take off in 15 min after applying... Kay.

I left my bathroom and plopped down on the couch and put on death note (if you know the series, I'm proud of you. If you don't... It's an anime, go watch it it's great!)

I was watching the show for about five minutes before someone knocked on the door.

"come in!"
I yelled, it's probably just dad.

I heard the door open and someone stepping inside the room.

"you like death note?"
A voice behind me said, shocked.

"huh?"
I looked behind me, it was Nathaniel.
"how did you get in here!?"

"Uhh, I knocked and you told me to come in..."
Nathaniel said.
"you should pause it, it's a good series and you don't wannna miss anything."

"Nah, I'm rewatching it."
I said turning back to the TV.

"huh, so you think it's worth watching twise."

"it's my fourth time. I love the plot."
I said, starting to lose my interest in the red head; focusing on the show in stead.

I felt the couch sink in as Nathaniel sat himself down next to me. I could not believe this! My future husband sitting next to me. Sabrina will be proud.
I let a tear fall down my cheek. Letting my inner drama queen shine bright, like a diamond.

"I never took you for the type to watch anime," Nathaniel finally said after the silence between us. He almost sounded mocking.

"Wow, alright," I laughed, "well I never took you as the type to be an utter A- hole, but I guess you shouldn't judge a book by its cover."
In the end I ended up snarling at him.