3000 Miles- Nash Grier- Imagine

It was the first winter's snowfall. You were throwing snowballs in your back yard with Nash, Will, and Hayes. It was teams. You and Nash against Will and Hayes. 2 hours into playing and you and Nash were winning the war. Will and Hayes had no chance of winning so you called it quits.

You went inside changed into new clothes out of all the snowy wet clothes and warmed up by the fire. Their mom made hot chocolate specially topped with marshmallows. You were curled into Nash's arms sipping your hot chocolate and it was amazing. His face was cute, his nose and cheeks still had the cold red hint to them.

But that was only a memory. You were wishing you were with him again. You were living out in California now, living in the sunshine. But you were dreaming of a place you called home, and that was where Nash was.

You wanted to run away. You wanted to leave and go be with him again. He was too far away. You wanted his arms wrapped around you. You didn't want to have to sit behind a computer screen to see face anymore.

It felt like just yesterday you were running around town together. But you were 3000 miles away. This place just wasn't the same. You missed the stormy weather. You just weren't the same anymore.

Little did you know Nash had something up his sleeve. He was on his way out to do business work in California but that wasn't his only reason he was going out there, obviously. He was one his way there for you. 

You knew he was going to Cali for business but that was it. He was on his way now actually. That made you extremely happy to think about. He was going to finally be in the same state as you again. It gave you butterflies, even if you weren't going to see him.

A few hours later your phone rung and it was Nash. He had landed in Cali. It was weird you thought he wasn't leaving until tomorrow. You questioned him and he said that his family wanted to do a little sight seeing. A little while later your door bell rang.

You ran downstairs and opened the door. There he stood. Your Nash was standing before you again. You wrapped your arms around him as tight as you could. You didn't want to ever let go. You didn't want to leave him ever again. But it wasn't something that you could control.

You spent the night together. You enjoyed his company. You felt like yourself again. You felt whole. You guys didn't even have to speak to each other to feel happy. 

He planted kisses all over you. It tickled and he loved to watch you squirm. He thought it was adorable and he continued. It soon turned from kisses to tickling. You tried to get away but he held you down. He kept going and going and you couldn't take it anymore and you pleaded for him to stop, he did.

He was one of the best gifts you were ever given. Yes he was a gift to you. A gift from God. It was perfect. He was perfect. You were perfect together. You guys didn't care what anyone else thought about you two. You two there content and happy just the way you were, which was together.