Part 2: a wild night

It was 10pm and you was at widowmakers house. You knocked on the door and waited for about 2 minutes then the door opened. She was wearing nothing but her underwear, bra and a see through robe.
"Come in chérie." She said her eyelids slightly down with a smile. You sat down on the couch drinking some wine. You both had a little talk before finishing your glass of wine. You wasted no time. You got up from the couch and started kissing her. She stopped you.
"Follow me." She said leading you to the bedroom. You couldn't handle yourself anymore. You grabbed her and French kissed her with passion. You both fell on the bed. After a few minutes you both separated the kiss, a saliva string followed. She began to unzip your pants. She stroked your bulge with a smile. She gave a moan while grabbing and squeezing her breasts. You pulled of her robe, underwear and bra including the bobble in her hair leaving you in awe. She moved down and pulled of your underwear. She looked at your member with her eyes widened.
"Wow, your a man with many surprises." She said as she began jacking you off. She kept doing it until you was hard. It didn't take long at all. She than started to lick your tip making you moan slightly. She than started sucking your member making it wet. You could feel the warmth of her mouth as she was going up and down. You could also feel her tongue making circular movements on your tip.
"Amélie, I-I'm gonna..." She squeezed your balls slightly, stopping you from cumming. She then went full deepthroat, each suck feeling better than the last. She gaged at some parts making your hard member even more wet, making you moan more. You tried so hard not to cum. At this stage she began to get a little inpatient and tried to fit your big balls in her mouth. She sucked even harder than before, you reached your limit.
"OH FUCK! IM GONNA CUM!" With that said you busted a load in her mouth. She leaned up swallowing every last drop. She wiped her mouth with a bit of cum still on it, she swallowed that too.

She got up to you and kissed you with you now having a strange taste in your mouth. You flipped her over with her now back first on the bed.
"Time to repay a favour." You said. You slowly made you pr way down to the breasts. Massaging one and sucking on the other. This made her moan in pleasure. You then moved down to the good stuff, it was blue and cute. You closed your eyes and started licking her pussy. Amélie's head went back and moaned loudly, holding your head.
"Oh fuck! oh Y/N lick my fucking pussy! Oh yeh right there, RIGHT THERE!" You stuck your tongue in her pussy as far as it could go, making her moan even louder. You kissed her wet pussy after taking some breaths before carrying on. You looked up at her, she had her eyebrows raised and her mouth open. You smiled before getting more feisty in that pussy. You started using your teeth more. She also reached hare limit.
"AHHHH FUCK! IM CUMMING!" Her hot liquid went all over your face. You wiped your eyes and let out a tiny moan before giving her wet, hot pussy one last deep lick, licking the last of her liquid. You got up and showed your tongue to her with a crazy face. This made her laugh.

You both weren't done there. Once again you both kissed including tongues. She stroked your cock making it hard again. You separated the kiss. You held her legs up and spread them.
"You ready?" You said waiting for the answer.
"Yes!" She said in excitement and adrenaline. You inserted your hard member into her tight pussy.
"mmmmmm!" She grabbed on to the sheets clinging on. She looked up at the ceiling with eyes wide open and moaned loudly.
"HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TOO BIG! OH FUCK!" You stretched that pussy wide. You loved every second of it.
"You only got the tip in darling. Oh fuck it's so fucking tight!" You said with a short giggle. You inserted the rest of your massive cock into the blue French woman. You then let out a moan. She squinted her face and closed her eyes.
"Does that feel good darling?" You said looking at her.
"yes and no!" You then began to thrust slowly. It felt so amazing. Here you are, fucking your crush.
"Oh. Ah. Ah. Oh, shit oh fuck!" She clinched on to the backboard of the bed with her mouth open taking quick breaths repeatedly. You picked up the pace, thrusting faster hearing your bodies hit against each other. She let go of the backboard and grabbed on to your back and wrapped her legs around you.
"come here you fit fuck!" She pulled you down to a long kiss. You could feel the sweat of her touch yours. You hit her good spot.
"OH YES YES YES! FUCK FUCK, KEEP IT COMING! DON'T STOP! OH IT FEELS SO GOOD! IM CUMMING, IM CUMMING!!!"
"SO AM I! SHIT, FUCK FUCK!" You let out a massive load of cum in her pussy. You lost most of your strength and collapsed on her, breathing heavily with her still hugging you. You turned over and stared at the ceiling. It took you a few seconds before saying something.
"How was that darling?" You said looking at her with a smile.
"It was great, I haven't felt like this in years!" She said cuddling towards you. You wrapped your arms over your head.
"I love you Amélie."
"I love you too Y/N." You both cuddles next to each other and went to sleep. Who knows what you will do in the future?