Chapter 10

JOHNS POV

I stand there and look at her, she looks sick and it seems all the color drained out of her. She looks up at me and crys
"JOHN PLEASE JOHN I AM SO SORRY...I C-CANT BE WITHOUT YOU.." She embraces me but I do not react.

I don't want to react. I just look at her and with tears in my eyes say..
"I am sorry, I am so sorry" then I pry her arms from around me and close the door.

I stand there for a moment, just to turn around and see Eva crying. She runs straight out of the room...and my first instinct was to run. Run right after her. I sped down the hallway after her screaming her name and begging her to stop and come back. I pass a crying Nikki sitting on the floor of the hallway.

Once we reached the parking lot of the hotel Eva stopped running. I grabbed her and spun her around to look at her beautiful tear stained face.
"Why did you run out on me like that?!" I say trying to catch my breath and stop myself from crying at the same time.

"I couldn't take it..I saw how much y-you cared about h-her..." She said sobbing.

I picked her chin up and said "Nikki?"

"Yes John!! I love you but seeing how much you love her..I just don't think I can do this. I can't be your rebound, I don't wanna be your second, I wanna be your one and only.."

In that moment as I looked into Eva's eyes I knew I loved her too. "Eva I realize now who the REAL Nikki is. And I no longer love her the way that...I love you"! Suddenly I grab her and kiss her in the most passionate way.

But our kiss was cut short by the sound of a car. In one instant headlights came flashing and all I remember doing was shielding Eva with my own body causing the car to just about hit me.

Eva POV

It all happened so fast, but as soon as I heard The impact the car had hit John. I felt scared a dead body was lain overtop of me. Until I heard a murmur
"Eva...a-re you okay?" I got up and nodded that's when I seen Johns arm. It was covered in blood and his elbow was the size of a football. He also had a cut on his forehead but other than that he looked fine. His arm was what was concerning me.
"W-who could have done this?" I ask John but in fact I know Exactly who did it.

Drivers POV

As I pull out of the parking lot hysterical, I just came to realize...I think Eva saw me. If she did all hell would break loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eva's POV (in the emergency room)

The doctors are looking at John and one million thoughts are going through my head. The two that stand prominent are the driver, and if John will be able to wrestle again.

___________________________

Heyyyyyy guys!!! I am back! Sorry for the short chapter! 😩 so I kinda owe you guys an explanation! My life has gone on a down spiral and it's finally going well again so I have time to update!

I hope you all liked this chapter! Updates will be up soon...oh and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY😗😘 thank you for the support you have given me even though I haven't been updating

Xoxo
diva7770