A little game called love

POV

I am a 16 year old girl named Ashley, I live in Canada and all of my friends love the magcon boys, except me, I especially hate Nash Grier...

Nash's POV

It was about 4:00 and jack and jack were playing counting stars by one republic, Everyone was singing along. I walked up to our bus driver and asked "where are we?" the bus driver replied "we are about 5 minutes to your next stop." I gave him a nod and walked to the back of the bus. All of the boys were talking and laughing and jack G was playing his guitar. "Hey Nash come here, I need to tell you something." Cameron said with a soft laugh. I walked over to him slowly and bent down to talk to him. "I think I am gonna mov..." once he cut off I felt a hard slap to my face, I didn't know what happens until I say taylor with his phone, he was making a vine. "Wow cam!" I yelled. he laughed at me. I looked at him and laughed and then I jumped on him and we started to wrestle. "Ok guys, break it up!" Shawn said laughing. I got off of Cameron and we laughed, the bus stopped and Matt yelled "were here! Finally!"

We all ran off the bus and into the hotel parking lot. The hotel wasn't very big but it was nice, there was vines growing up the poles on either side of the entrance, there was a big fountain on the right side of the hotel. we walked in and saw a massive glass chandelier, many plants, it had a marble floor and a seating area with a couch and a flatscreen tv. We walked up to the desk and checked it.i was on the third floor in room 312, I stayed with Cameron and hayes, jack and jack were in room 317 with Shawn and Taylor. They had a big room, the rest were in room 314. We all unpacked and met in the lobby.

"We should go get a bite to eat." Shawn said. Everyone agreed, "where should we go?" Matt wanted to go to the restraint around the block, "we'll it is a small town so why don't we eat there and explore after?" Everyone said yes. they all got into their cars and drove to a restaurant called "the cherry pit." our waitress had blonde hair and she was wearing a light blue dress and a black apron. "What can I get you boys to drink?" she asked. "I'll get a coke." said hayes. Shawn, Taylor, jack and jack all had sprite and everyone else had ice tea. The waitress brought us our drinks and then our food. "This is the best burger I have ever had!" Matt said with his Mouth full. I replied "ya it is really good here." "Good pick Matt." jack J said. Once we finished we paid our bill and walked out.

"Where should we go now?" asked hayes. "let's go drive around town and see if there is something going on." Everyone nodded and we drove around town. "Hey look, I think there is something going on there at the high school!" I said. We went over to the doors and saw many people there, the room was filled with people, "I think it's a party." Said hayes. "We'll let's go find out!" Cameron said enthusiastically. He bursted through the doors and everyone followed. We saw signs that said "school dance,"and "11-12 grades." So apparently there was a party. I was looking around and something caught my eye...

I saw a beautiful girl, she was wearing a short, strapless, purple dress with a bow in the back and a pair of black high heels. Her hair was a light brown with darker streaks and lighter highlights, her hair was down and straight. She was gorgeous. "Hey guys I am gonna go talk to this girl." "k Nash." They all said. I walked to her, winding through all the people. "hey what is your name?" I asked her, she smiled and said "Ashley, what's yours?" I replied, "Nash, Nash Grier, I'm a vine star." I said confidentially. "is That sopost to impress me?" she laughed and I just stood there. "I know you Nash, all of my friends love you." Ashley said. "Do you?" I asked smiling. "Ummmm.... No." she said harshly, then she turned around and walked away. I just stood there, mind blown. Cameron came up to me and said "zayyyyuuummmm!! she was hawt dude and she turned you down! burn!" of course he was just playing around with me, a everyone laughed and we walked outside.

I saw another girl and asked what Ashley's name was, she said her full name was Ashley Roberts and she lived on mocking crescent. We went back to to the hotel and she was the only thing I could think about. But I had to forget her, I have magcon and the tour to think about. stop thinking about her Nash! I said to myself.