OMAKE~ Happy Valentines Day!

Yo! I thought about making a special chapter on this Valentine day *throw chocolates eveywhere~*.... Even though I doesn't get any chocolates huhuhu... *wipes tear away* Anyway.... one thing you have to worry about though... I have no Idea and make any plans in this chapter so it will be random....
ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This story takes place in the future.....

Everyone has gathered in the Vongola mansion under their Princess of the Snow orders without knowing what she's up to.....

"VOOIIIIII !!!! WHY HIME CALLED US HERE ANYWAYS??!! I HAVE A TONS OF PAPERWORKS TO DO BECAUSE OF THE FREAKING GODDAMNED BOSS!!!' that Squ-chan swinging his sword around making every furniture in the Vongola Mansion brake. "Shut up trash." that XanXan who pointed his X-gun at Squ-chan's head. "Maa, maa... she must have her reasons Squalo." thats Take-kun trying to calm Squ-chan down. "Tsuna-kun its been a long time since we last met" thats Enma-kun who is talking to Onii-chan. "Ah, thats right Enma-kun.... Hayato, please stop throwing dynamites everywhere or Yuki-chan will really get angry." thats Onii-chan who is already matured. "H-hai" thats Haya-kun who looked slightly afraid. "Oya? Oya? Why do my Yuki want me to wait with this Skylark?" thats Muku-kun who is glaring daggers at Kyo-kun and hloding his trident up. "Hn. Shut up Pineapple Herbivore (Im so sorry Mukuro-sama!)." thats Kyo-kun who is holding out his tonfas and glaring daggers back at Muku-kun. "Ushishishishi... I wonder what takes the princess so much times?" thats Bel-kun who looked kinda bored. "Bel-senpai, I think Yuki-sen-I mean Yuki-chan doesnt want to see your ugly fallen prince face." thats Fran who was about to call me senpai (the first time he called her that she torture him until he called her 'Yuki-chan' and that earned him some knife flying towards him. "Hmmm? I wonder what Yuki-chan up to?" thats Byakuran who is eating his marshmallows happily. "Byakuran, you should wait and see" thats uni who is already know my plans. Well actually all of the girls already know about my plans. Everyone was there. The Vongola Familigia, The Varia Familigia, The Gesso Familigia, The Nero Giglio Familglia, The Milliefore Familigia, The Arcobaleno. The missing parts were: Yuki, Reborn and the other girls execept for Bianchi who is guarding the kitchen where all of us doing our little plan.

"Minna, its ready!" I said. "Haru think the plan will work desu!" Haru-chan said while giving me a thumbs up. Kyoko-chan giggled a little and give a warm smile "I think so too! Your plan is always a success anyways!" she said. "I hope I'm being a great help for you Yuki-chan..." Chrome-chan said to me. She talks more than the past few years. "Are you done yet Yuki?" Reborn-san asked me from his sitting face which is my right shoulder. "Yeah lets o tho the hall now shall we?" I asked everone and they nodded. We got out of the kitchen and get Bianchi to walk with us to the hall. We arrived, I was standing in front of everyone and there was a suprise~~~ which is being covered with a big curtain behind me, the other girls go standing with the others while Reborn-san is still standing on my shoulders while patting Leon, his pet shape-shifting chameleon.

"Minna! I have an announcement to make! But before that.... WHY THIS IS THIS PLACE IN A MESS???!!!" everyone except for us who just came pointed at Squ-chan. "VOOOIIIIII!!!! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!!" Squ-chan yelled and I just sighed. "Oh well" I said and make a big illusion and make the place like a new place and decorated it with balloons and there was something on top of me which is being covered by my Mist flames. "Oh! And I will change your clothes as well..." and I used my real illusions to change their clothes. The guys wearing a suit and underneath of the suit is a shirt with their own flames colours for the girls except for Lal Mirch, she hated dress, is a simple dress and also has their flames colour but for the non-combatant which is only Kyoko-chan and Haru-chan is a pink dress (I have no idea so yeah ^ ^). Mine is a pure white dress because of my name and my main flame colours (SPOILER ALERT!) which is Snow Flames. Some of their expression is like this O_O and some are smirking ( Muku-chan, Frannie and Mammon-san since they know it was an illusions).

I raised my right arms on top of my head and the mist cleared to reveal a banner that was my hand-written 'HAPPY VALENTINES DAY~~~!!'. I smiled. All of you been busy and I taught a little surprise wont be hurt..." I said still smiling. "Y-Yuki-chan...you planned this? It was a nice.... It helped us to get off paperworks and missions sometimes. Thank you very much Yuki-chan" Onii-chan said while hugging me. I chuckle a little and I hugged him back. I release him and open  the curtain that was at my back to reveal a..... TONS OF HOMEMADE CHOCOLATES~~~~

I give the chocolates to everyone but there was a special someone I kissed him in the cheek and he blushed madly and I laughed softly. And the day continue to be noisy and fun in the same time. I hope we can enjoy ourselves again like this some other times.... everyone is really busy....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WAO!!!!THAT'S WAS REALLY LONG!!!! IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT!!! AND THE WORDS IS LIKE 930+!!!! I'M SO <SNIFF> PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT???!!! I EVEN GET SCOLDED BY MOTHER CAUSE I DON'T DO MY HOMEWORKS!!!! WELL....THAT'S ALL BYE-BI~~~ (Bel Style) AND CIAO CIAO *In Reborn's Voice*

COMMENT

VOTE AND MOSTLY...

SHARE!!!!