1

Hey! Btw my name is Arelys, I'm 14 years old and yeah that's all I can say about meh![ I'm lazy, ok?!lol]So today I woke up like at 6:53 am and I was so bored. So I decided to walk to the park to meet my best friend Emily there. But it's better to do it like at 8:00 am so she can sleep but still I'm going to txt her.
Arelys~me ••• Emily~E
~•~•~•~CHAT~•~•~•~
Me~ Heyy
E~ Hey, what happen, Dummy?!
Me~ First of all I'm not STUPID/FREAKING dummy😂😂
E~ DAMN, ok whatever......SIKEEE
Me~ok I was just wondering if you want to go somewhere or to the park next to your house.
E~ok let me prepare! BYEE😜
~•~•~•~still Arelys POV~•~•~•~
Btw I forgot to show who is Emily! So here is a pic;

E~ok let me prepare! BYEE😜~•~•~•~still Arelys POV~•~•~•~Btw I forgot to show who is Emily! So here is a pic;

And this is EMILY👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
Now this is me👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

And this is EMILY👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻Now this is me👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

I went and ask my parents if I could meet my best friend at the park next to her house and they said it was ok but I had to be careful and call them if I need any help or if everything was ok. So I was preparing my hair and put a crop top shirt and some short pants. I finished by brushing my hair and went to brush my teeth. Then, I went to my closet and SURPRISE! I found a sweater that said MagCon so I just grab it and put it on because I just wanted to. (I really don't know ok).

~•~•~•~Emily POV~•~•~•~
So I was txt with my dummy/Arelys and she told me to wait for her at the park when I'm done. So I'm done by now! "She should be here by nowwww?!?!" I whisper at myself knowing she is coming but not close to here.

So I know this Chapter is bad and short but I'm trying. Maybe I will be getting better at the other chapters! So plz keep reading! Oh!!! And plzzz VOTE!?!?🤘🏻😚
~Arelys☺️💘✨