5

\\\still Arelys POV///
When I grabbed Hunter's hand I just felt butterflies all over my body specially my stomach.

\\\Hunter's❤️ POV///
When Arelys grabbed my hand I think I felt something special. SHE SO CUTE. I love her, but it's to fast and I don't think she likes me. UHG IDK!!😩 Its hard for me to think if she likes me. I looked at Arelys but then Emily called us and it just snapped my thoughts of my mind and I started to walk with Arelys. While we was holding hands. 'I love her' I said in my mind which I think I said loud because she looked at me and said "what?" And I just said "nothing. Talk about it later? Plz!" I said and she just looked at me and said "Sure☺️" and smiled at me. While I smiled back.

\\\Emily's POV///
"Cmon DUMMIES!!" I said while they just had there hands together and just standing there like love birds... LOL, wait a sec....

ARELYS AND HUNTER LIKE EACH OTHER WTF!?!?!😂❤️
I was so shocked but I just continued because Arelys looked at me like with the "if you say something I will kill ya' " face. And I looked at her like "OK!" 'Funny' face. Well if I just tell Brandon... that wouldn't hurt me at all. So..

<><><><><><>
Sorry Guys I just leave you with a CLIF HANGER!! I'm sorry the next chapter will be updated soon I promise!! Vote plz! 'I know it was short but I was lazy to keep writing'
~Arelys ✌🏻💕✨
Love ya'll! :)