Will you help me?

Quiet and calm.

That's how the atmosphere at the dorm was at the moment, with most of the loud and obnoxious members gone, having a schedule to attend to.

It was nice, seeing the dorm all in good condition, having no dirty dishes in the sink (as a result of Sehun constantly dumping them there without actually washing them), no loud laughing and snorting from the television (Chen and Baekhyun were always tuning in to weird channels that Jongin never understood), and lastly, no one interrupting the tanned male from watching his favourite drama series.

Kim Jongin was a drama fanatic.

He loved to watch the ones that made his toes curl up in cheesiness, as the characters exuted corny lines and cheesy actions. Jongin didn't know what made him suddenly so interested in them, but ever since he saw how Jun Pyo from 'Boys over flowers' confessed to Jan Di, he felt as if a new world was opened up to him.

The world of cheesy romance.

Spending the night watching dramas of all sorts was a routine for the dancer, for he always felt the need to know what happened next, especially when there was a cliffhanger (which always bothered him). Only Kyungsoo, his roommate, knew about his little obsession, and when the doe-eyed male caught Jongin in the middle of bursting into tears at a sad scene, his outburst of giggles nearly waking up the whole dorm.

"Hyung, I know this looks weird okay, but please don't tell anyone about this." Jongin asked the older pleadingly, showing off his cringe-worthy aegyo that rarely came out.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures huh?

Though he was still trying to suppress his laughter, Kyungsoo meekly nodded, before saying something like 'I never knew you were a crybaby' to Jongin, before pulling up his covers and closing his eyelids.

Jongin's face heated up in embarrassment, but he chose to ignore the now snoring Kyungsoo's comment, before fixating his eyes back onto his laptop screen, his eyes watering slightly as the two leads looked at each other passionately, before kissing, right in the middle of the pouring rain.

Oh how romantic, Jongin said in his mind as a small smile crept onto his face.

He watched the two lovers kissing, and the tanned male couldn't help but imagine how it was like to kiss someone like that. It's kinda hard to believe, but Jongin hasn't had his first kiss before. Sure he looked like a sex-god on stage, but behind the sexy and charismatic Kai, was a childish and still innocent Jongin.

He was never the type to date, since dance was the main focus in his life so far.

And now that he was an idol, love was the last thing he thought about, since dating was strictly not allowed. Which really sucked, since Jongin was a growing teen that had raging hormones like any other boy his age.

Thus his curiosity grew, of how a real kiss felt like. Jongin wanted to experience something intimate, and feel the sparks and fireworks the actors in the dramas always felt when they kissed passionately. Not just a peck that looked like a dummy could do better, but a hot and steamy one, that would make his mind go crazy.

Which was why Jongin was currently having a dilemma, not knowing who to ask about his 'problem'. He lived with men for god's sake!

Who was willing to help him with something so weird?

But after seeing Kyungsoo cooking in the kitchen, all alone, without anyone else in the dorm, something in Jongin's mind instantly clicked.

He dragged his body to the sofa, keeping his eyes on Kyungsoo the whole time, while trying to get his thoughts straight.