Pale

It hurts...
It hurts to breathe,walk,or even move a millimeter.
I can remember, ever since I was a child, theyd treat me as a slave. Not their own child they had spawned, but a slave they had bought. My life was only wasting away at every pain acheing chore. I don't remember when the pain stopped. When did I last smile? I only cried about five minutes ago. Sometimes, my vision faultered making the beatings worse if I had messed something up. I was so scared..and alone. In isolation with abusive parents and no phone nearby to even call the police.
They always kept my hands tied and made sure it was extra tight.
I was forced out of getting any education beyond 3rd grade. At least I can speak. My writing is terrible and my reading worse. It wouldn't be any use to talk to anyone anyways. The school district began to notice the scars my parents had left behind and thus my parents removed me from education entirely.
Days turned to months which turned to years, I began to have a horrible limp and my strength began to fall. The beatings began to be worse and worse as my work was not done because of my weakness and how slow I became. Eventually, it became were my vision was horribly blurry and coughing up blood became common for me.

When was the last time i ate?..