Police vs citizen

When will things make sense? When will things finally start adding up?- Hey L we just got a call for a disturbance near Davis park. Oh okay lets go. Hey you were really out there for a second. Yeah no I'm fine just got to make it through. I sighed. True but you should still be awake and here for the drive how does that song go... back to life! Back to reality! My partner Jip said we both laughed at his terrible singing. Okay I'm here but please don't sing no more or I will go back. I said and we laughed again. Back where?... oh I don't know Jip sometimes I just get lost in my mind and start floating well it's hard to explain. We pulled up to the park and a few teenagers where sitting around but nobody was being disturbing. Lets just wait for a few- oh shit nuggets! Jip said when a car flew passed us. I turned on the siren while he pulled off after the car. The car went through an alley and hit a sharp right turn and we did the same. Soon we ended up by the park again and the car had crashed into a tree. We got out of the police car and went up to the car and looked inside with our weapons out. Fucking clear!. Jip said. We looked around and didn't see anyone. We called it in then I heard a scream soon after gunshots rang out. I looked at all the surroundings and I saw someone going into a house across the street from the park. I started running toward the house. Hey stop right there!. If you come any closer I'll shoot her!. The man said. Okay hold on let's calm down... the man pushed the woman to the ground and I tried to shoot but my gun was jammed. Shit! Jim had disappeared so I started chasing the man. We ended up back at the park but something wasn't right. I looked around at the park and there was a fence. This park didn't have a fence before I tried to get out but the way I came in was no longer fence free around the whole park was a fence with out an opening. This whole scene was very real but it seemed like a dream. I soon heard screaming and followed the voice. I seen the man stabbing people in the park. I run up to him forgetting about my gun being jammed. I tried to grab him before he slit the persons throat but it was too late. I jumped on the man trying to tackle him to the ground but he didn't budge a bit. He threw me to the ground and sat on me all in one motion. You thought you could overpower me? Dumb bitch. He said while laughing. He pulled out a knife it was very clean like it was brand new. I looked him in his eyes and saw something I never seen before. I felt afraid. I punched him in the throat, while he leaned away it gave me a little space from him being on top of me. I pulled my legs out and kicked him off of me. I started fighting him but he was just too powerful so I started running. I'm going to blow your mind!. The man said but I kept running. Once I got to the fence I started climbing it but someone grabbed my legs. I soon felt a sharp pain in my calf. Ah! Fuck!. I said. What do you want from me?! I looked at the man trying to understand why he was doing this. He started laughing again louder and creepier than earlier. I want to blow your mind!. He said before pulling me from the fence dragging my body on the ground like I was a small kids wagon. I heard a single gunshot sound and the man stopped I kicked him away from me and he fell to the ground. I felt my ear after it started ringing. A felt a liquid on my ear it looked like blood but I didn't feel anything. I got up and started running across the park noticing the fence was gone and big white spheres had appeared floating around the park. I looked back and some woman was chasing me with a gun. I had a plan to get on top of the white sphere but as soon as I touched the smooth surface everything disappeared and I started falling in space. I was falling fast but it wasn't scary it was peaceful. Soon I saw a planet it didn't look like any of the planets in our galaxy. It was the size of Uranus. When I landed on the planet it was so soft like ice cream and I felt happy.  I let all that just happen get out of my mind and just smiled.

Author's note

So that's it I know it doesn't make sense but yeah.
Like comment share and um
Toodles!!!