Love Amidst War: INTRODUCTION

"LOVE AMIDST WAR"

      -by:LovelySigner ^^

INTRODUCTION:

NORMAL but ALMOST PERFECT..

That is how you will describe RYE ZEUS VILLAFUERTE's LIFE.. 

COMPLETE and HAPPY family.. GOOD friends.. GORGEOUS looks.. INTELLIGENCE.. MULTI-talents.. MONEY.. FAME.. and.. Almost EVERYTHING..

Aminadong NAKALALAMANG at NAKAHIHIGIT pa sa iba ang mga TALENTO at TALINO ang mayroon siya ngunit hindi niya pala talaga akalain ang TUNAY at NATURAL niyang LAKAS ng makilala ang tinatawag nilang "THE EMPRESS"..

The girl who believed have NO WEAKNESSES..

Bagay na HINDI niya PINANINIWALAAN at AYAW niyang PANIWALAAN..

Because he believed that everyone has their OWN WEAKNESSES..

At patutunayan niyang HE will be HER GREATEST..

Not as her ENEMY..

Not as her CONTENDER..

But as her..

LOVER.. (^^,)"

But the real question here is..

Is he ready to give up his NORMAL and PERFECT LIFE just to join the WAR and CHAOS of her life?

***

HATE and VENGEANCE..

The only reasons why CHARISMA LOUISE ELIZALDE is still alive and kicking..

FEAR, PAIN, AGONY, LONGING, DESPAIR, GUILT, ANGER, and every kind of TRAGIC FEELINGS that made her believed she's already STRONG enough to face the cruelty of the world..

TRAGIC HAPPENINGS that made her believed she's already NUMB from all of this TRAGIC FEELINGS..

TRAGIC SHITS that made her believed that she's already have NO WEAKNESSES to PLAY FIRE WITH DEATH..

But is it really possible with her that there's this SOMEONE who's STRONGER than her that can ERASE everything she believed in??

SOMEONE who's STRONGER than her that will make her believe she's WEAK enough to face those WARS alone??

SOMEONE who's STRONGER than her that will make her believe that...

There's LOVE AMIDST their WAR..

***

"I don't have this so-called WEAKNESS..

Until you came.."

    -The Empress

"And I don't even know I have this STRENGTH..

Until I found you.."

    -The Emperor

***

LOVEAMIDSTWAR

All Rights Reserved

2014

LovelySigner...