Chapter 11

Dedicated to @mklio12! :)

~

(Ezra’s POV)

It has been a week ever since the hospital released my Aria and it’s also been a week that I’ve been living under the roof of the Montgomery family.

“Baby, wake up, you have to drink your medicine!” I said as I shook Aria awake.

“No.” She whined and then turned, facing the other side. As if that would stop me…

“Pookie.”

“Shut up, Ezy.”

“Come on, baby, please.”

“Noooooo” She pouts and I chuckle as I kiss her pouting lips.

“If you drink your medicine, I promise not to wake you up until the next time you have to drink your medicine again.” I brokered and she grinned toothily.

“Deal.”

Taking care of Aria sure is exhausting. As I lay down on the mattress on the floor, I immediately fell into slumber.

                Aria snores lightly.

                How cute!

                I observed her while she’s sleeping. It sounds really creepy but I can’t help it, my goddess is sleeping in my bed! I watch as her chest went up and down as she breathes, how her enviable long lashes reaches her slightly flushed cheeks, how her brown hair and skin shine so magnificently as it catches the moon light coming from the window. I smile to myself knowing I love this beautiful soon-to-be woman in my arms and then the feeling is mutual. I feel proud and humbled, proud that I’m the only one she loves and humbled because out of all the guys who could do better than me, I’m the one she chose. When she turns 18, I’m going to plan a huge debut bash that she truly deserves… but I’ll plan it secretly.

                Which makes it more exciting because I feel like I’m stepping on some restricted boundary and breaking some rules.

                Just like how our relationship started.

“Wake up, Ezy boo bear.” My Aria said as she woke me up. What the hell? I checked the clock on her bedside table. 2:50AM.

 “What is it?” I said in a little bit cranky voice, I mean, it’s 10 minutes to 3 in the morning for cripes sake!

“I want buffalo wings.” Aria pouted and I got up, my stomach gurgling. Damn, I forgot to eat dinner.

“Okay, let’s go to this 24-hour place where they sell buffalo wings.”

                                3:30AM. We’re eating and just enjoying our time together. There was a convenience store beside the buffalo wings store so we bought what we wanted to eat. Ice cream, chocolate, subs, smoothies, cookies and so on and so forth.

“Thank you.” Aria whispered as we cuddled in our secret place. Our secret place is like our safe haven, it’s where you can see the whole town of Rosewood and we feel like we’re in between the sky and earth.

“You’re always welcome.”

“Not you, silly. But thank you to you too, Ezy.” Aria giggled and I look at her with bewilderment. As if reading my thoughts, she continued to explain herself.

“I was thanking my favorite star, Betelgeuse. It’s my night star. Whenever I want or need something, I always look at it, place my hand over my chest and say my wish with utmost values and close my eyes. I thanked it because I wished for more fun times with you.” Aria elucidated and the last line caught me off guard.

It’s like she’s already announcing that her death is near and I sure as hell would impede that.

“Baby, we’ll spend the rest of our lives together so there’ll be more fun times.” I smiled and kissed her head and silently wished at what she calls her night star to give me more time with her.

“You know, someday I want to name a star or any celestial body. That would be really cool.” Aria blurted out and I nodded.

1. Go out at night, eat at a 24 hours place and stargaze. Check!

1 down, 12 to go.

(A/N): Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Sorry if I havent been updating, school was a pain in the butt (And it will always be!) I'll try to update every now and then so yeah! :D Hope you enjoyed your Valentines day! hehe

Vote, comment, share, fan! :D

Kat xx