1-Rival

"Luka," called out a voice. The girl named Luka who has a beautiful soft pink hair turned back.

"Ah.. Kuro--...  What happened to you?! Bruises are everywhere on your face and body! Are you Okay?" Luka asked non-stop. Kurobane shrugged.

"Well.., I have a new rival. He has *'bane' in his back name too."

Luka's eyes widened. "Don't tell me,... It's Akabane Yamato..?" Luka guessed and Kurobane nodded.

The pink haired girl gasped. She could not believe it!  The strongest and evil boy in the town just bullied her best friend? How rude! Luka murmured.

"It's okay, Luka. I'm okay."

Meanwhile...

"P-Please!!  I'm sorry!  I won't be Here! I promise!!" A boy said. The shadow smiled mischievously and took out a sharp knife.

"W.. What are you trying to do...?" The boy asked with a scared tone. The shadow threw the knife to the boy but the knife did not hit the boy, instead it's 1 cm from his head.

The boy's heart beat very fast. He was scared yet shocked. A few seconds later, the shadow appeared and reveal his face.

The red hair swayed as the wind blew onto the mysterious boy's face. He was smirking, the red Iris of him were glowing in the dark alley and his clothes were messed up.

"Akabane Yamato... I begged you. Please let me off the hook this time," the boy pleaded and he was bowing. Hoping that Akabane let him off.

"Interesting.., But,... " Akabane Yamato said as he walked to the boy.  "..Kurobane sounds more interesting," He added as he took the knife back.

"Wait..., you are Gay?? " the boy asked. Akabane's eyes twitching and he kicked the boy's head hardly.

"I'M STRAIGHT, YOU MORON," Akabane shouted as he punched the wall until the wall cracked.

The boy shivered. "I'M SORRY!" He groaned and screamed.

"I will let you go,... If you help me find this person..,"  the red hair boy said with a serious face.