School

Beauty:I called star and babydoll and told them I'm ready to go.Babydoll is picking us up..I just hope we don't see them girls...Anyway I put on a pink croptop shirt.Some shorts and my pink and white convers.I let my hair down curly..With my silver earrings on grab my bag and purse and phone and ran downstairs..

Mom:Good morning sweetie.

Beauty:Hey mom.*eats Bacon and kisses her cheek*bye!

Runs out of the house to babydoll car

Beauty:heyyyyyy

babydoll&Star:Hey bee.

Star:Sooooooooooo how you and prince?

beauty:Good but it's getting bad.That girl Daija is prince lab partner.

Star:That girl?!

beauty:yup*rolls eyes*if she lay one hand on him I'm laying one hand on her face I knw that!.

Babydoll:why are y'all so mean to them girls?They so nice.

Star:So you don't want to be popular?

Babydoll:I do but..

beauty:but what?

Babydoll:*Nvm*Keeps her eyes on the road*

Star:Anyway..Me and ray is perfect!!!!!

Beauty:Awwww. what about you Breuanna wb you and roc?

Babydoll:oh were fine and doing fine why you ask?Don't you have prince?

Beauty:Yeah but since he was ex ya knw.

babydoll:I'm just letting you knw..*Stops the car and turns to her*Worry about your relationship and your relationship only...I don't give a fuck that he was your ex..And plus that was your EX....You have a boyfriend that you need to worry about and not worry about mines..*looks back facing the road and drives to school*.

At school...

Star:Sooo the dance is coming up.Bee what you wearing?

Bee:Idk. I got to see what prince wearing first.

Bre:same.

Dream :*walks in*

Star:uggh *rolls eyes*

Dream : got a problem?

Bahja: no but I bet you do.

Dream : *bout to attack her but lovely  and daija holds her back*You are so fucking lucky.

Bahja:You are so fucking lucky.

Dream : suck a dick and be a lil hoe  you are.*walks to class with Daija and lovely  behind her.

Star;swear they are annoying.

Beauty:who cares let's go to class.

*walks to class*