Chapter 1

JACK FROST 

I was flying over a beautiful kingdom named Corona. I loved the gorgeous pink and grey palace. I was slowly landing in a tree close to a tall brick tower away from the castle. I was wondering if anyone lived there, so flew towards the window, but stalled when I heard some voices coming from the tower's window. I flew back to the tree I had landed on before flying to the window, just as a woman that seemed to be in her late forties. 

"Rapunzel, I'll be back in a couple of hours!" the woman called.

"Alright mother, be careful!" Rapunzel called back.

I stared as the woman that was Rapunzel's mother walked away through a curtain of plants. I was wondering if anyone other than myself have found this tower in the middle of the forest covered by that curtain. I wanted to check out the tower in which girl named Rapunzel lived in. I flew over, and stood on the windowsill looking around the brick made tower, until my sight fell on a girl with long blonde hair. 

She was hold a pan out as a sword, but I could tell that she was to scared to do anything. I saw my chance as she was lowering her pan, and walked over to her. "What are you doing here?" the girl asked. I shook my head as if to say no, but then I saw that she had a good fun loving heart I opened up to her. I explained who I was and why I was here, she looked at me in astonishment.

"Have you ever touched or played with snow?" I asked.

"No, I haven't left this castle," she answered, innocently.

"Well this is your chance to play with snow," I said, raising my staff to make it start snowing in the tower.

I watched as she ran around the tower jumping into snow piles, building snowmen, making snow angels, and just plainly having fun. When she started to get exhausted I extinguished the falling snow, and saw her as she slumped down into a chair. 

I started to fly around the room melting the excess snow as Rapunzel was trying to catch her breath from running around the room, playing with the snow. I stood next to her, and realized that it was almost sunset, and that her mother would be coming back soon. I enjoyed playing with Rapunzel, but I have to go to back to the guardians soon.

I needed to go back, so I was going to fly out the window again, but I heard Rapunzel's mother yell "Rapunzel let down your hair!" I wasn't afraid, but knew that if she caught me, I would have a pretty rough time trying to get out of the tower. I walked away from the window, and stared at Rapunzel. She seemed to think about the same thing that I was thinking. I watched as she walked over to the edge of the window, and yelled back to her mother the list of things that she had on the grocery list. After, she mention everything on the list, she made up the fact that the dish soap was completely depleted. I watched as her mother walked away without a single word, to go get some dish washing soap.

"I'm sorry Rapunzel, but I have to get going." I said.

"I understand, but promise me that you will come back to visit," she replied.

"I will," I answered.

I flew out the window, and searched for the snow globe that North had given me. Knowingly, I flew across the forest towards the castle, and found exactly where I had hidden the globe. I shook it, and thought of North's place. I walked into the portal, and watched as I was transported to the north pole where North worked.

I was thinking of Rapunzel, and what other things we could do tomorrow. My thought were interrupted when a little elf started to jingle his large hat. I was surprised that the little elf's hat could make so much noise, but it worked on driving my thoughts of Rapunzel away. I followed it until I reached the globe where all the lights that showed the children that believed in the tooth fairy, easter bunny, sandman, Santa Claus, and myself shown. I watched as just three started to flicker, until they turned off.

What could be happening, and what was happening in... Arendelle? I turned around as I heard someone walking towards me. I knew that North would have something planned, to help those people in Arendelle.

"Jack, I need you to go to Arendelle," North said.

"I can't go to Arendelle," I replied.

"I know what you are thinking, but I want you to go to Arendelle, and see what has gone wrong there," North was trying to reason.

"North, I really hate leaving here, and now you're making me go all the way to Arendelle?" I said.

"Well Jack, I want you to be happy, but there are people that need us," he defended.

I walked away to the ice chamber (castle) I built on an  iceberg. I lay down on my bed made of ice (comfortable), and thought of Rapunzel. I started to drift off to sleep until I remembered that tomorrow was Rapunzel's birthday. I couldn't miss her special day. I got to work on building a special birthday present that would remind her of me. I wondered how long it would have to stay at Arendelle, and then looked back at all the fun I had with Rapunzel. I would miss all the things that we did together, and I wanted her to remember me no matter how long I had to stay at Arendelle.

A/N: 

Okay yeah I know that I'm writing three books at once, but I will post at least one chapter from either book a week. I've been sick the entire weekend, but I thought that I would be nice, and posted this book for you. If I've gotten off topic somehow please forgive me, but I wasn't focusing very well while I was writing this. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and don't worry, I've written more than three books at once on other websites. Please comment/review, vote, and follow if you haven't already! :)