Star

Hello. I am Star. I am not that into boys. I mean what is so different about them? Oh, that they are hot and stuff. Most of them are jerks. Who gives a crap. I am not going against boys or anything because I have a guy friend named Derek. He is my one and only best friend. My last name is not Jiggles. It is Jensen. I am going to go do a lot of stuff this summer. I just wanted this summer to be awesome.....like me. Just kidding. I better be getting ready. I am going to a summer party on the beach tonight. I live in Hawaii. (Which is awesome if you ask) I put on my pink two piece bikini and my pink flip flops. I headed out the door. I drove there in silence. It was about 9:00 and it was dark out. I got out of my car and saw Derek. Damn! He looked hot. He had on a pair of black shorts and he was shirtless. He was so muscular and buff. I went up to him.

I said,"Damn! Look at you looking so hot." He said,"I could say the same for you too." I said,"Thanks." A slow song came on. He held out his hand and said,"Do you wanna dance with me?" I said,"Sure." and I placed my hand in his. We went out to the dancing part of the beach. We started dancing so swiftly and elegantly. This was so weird. He was supposed to be my friend. Does he like me? So many questions I don't know the answers to. He said,"Kiss me. I love you." The slow song ended and I pulled away from him.

I ran. I knew I was running somewhere, I just didn't know where. I fell down. I got myself scraped on the sand. I was sitting. Well I had no choice I fell. I don't know why I ran away. Maybe I was scared that I couldn't love him like he loves me. I started crying. I don't even know why I was crying. Some people looked back at me. Derek came over to me. He sat down next to me and said,"Why are you crying? What's wrong?" I said,"It's not you its me. I don't think I am good enough for you. I think you like me. I might break your heart. I don't love you as much as you love me." He said,"Yes. It is true that I like you. But you don't have to like me. I am not forcing you to be with someone you don't want to be with." I said,"I just don't......." He said,"Understand? I know. Guys like me don't date girls like you." I said,"I am just not ready for what you said. To kiss. I just am not sure if I like you." He said,"I should have never asked. I better go." He disappeared in a flash.

Where did he go? I got up and said,"Hello!? Derek! I am so sorry. I went into the woods next to the beach. I was running in the woods now. I tripped and fell. I cried myself to sleep.

The next morning: I woke up. I got a call on my cell phone. It was a blocked number. I answered it. I said,"Hello? Anyone there?" A voice said,"Hi. You probably don't know me but your friend Derek is dead, there is no reason for you to live........." Then he hung up. I felt like I was compelled.

I walked over a mile or two east and I came upon a cliff. I walked to the very edge of the cliff. I jumped off. I didn't get far since I felt something grab my waist and pull me back. I got out of being compelled. I turned around. It was Derek. He said,"What the hell. Are you trying to commit suicide? Are you killing yourself? What the fuck?" I said,"You are alive." Derek said,"Why wouldn't I be alive?" I said,"This guy called me from an unknown number and said Derek is dead. You have no reason to be alive. That compelled me somehow and I went two miles east and I was about to jump off the cliff." Derek said,"You are glad I am here." I said,"I love you now. I know it sounds crazy, but I love you and I always will." He kissed me. I kissed him back. He said,"Let's go." My phone rang. I said,"Let me take my phone real quick." I answered my phone. "Hello? Is this the unknown number?" He said,"Yes. My name is David. I am the evil fuck who wants you dead. Meet me at Jenka Avenue. Second house. Meet me alone. Or else you and him will die." I said,"Ok." I hung up. I said,"Hey...um, Derek I need to go somewhere first. Girl stuff." He said,"Ok." I left to Jenka Avenue and went inside the second house.

He knocked me out with a baseball bat as soon as I went inside. I fell down and was passed out. I woke up. The next thing I knew was I was strapped in a chair. My legs, hands and arms were tied. I screamed. I said,"Get me out of here! Get me out!" I was crying now. David said,"Don't cry. You have to save your energy for your death." He had a knife. He stabbed it through my leg. I screamed and started crying. The pain was excruciating. I couldn't handle it. I wish someone could save me. How did I get myself in this mess. David said,"Save your tears! Suck it up you crybaby! Do it for me." I said,"I will do nothing for a jerk like you." He slapped me across the face. He said,"And you will do as I say. I can do anything I want to you if you are in this chair. Ideas....." I said,"Keep your dirty mind to yourself." David said,"I can't when a hot girl is just sitting in front of me." I said,"You are a pig. I hate you. Derek is gonna come and kill you." David said,"You wish."I said,"I don't have to wish. He is right behind you." And that was true. Derek grew out some claws and sliced his body in two. He was dead. I was sure of that. I said,"Let's go." We left. I kissed him. This moment felt so perfect. I could be with him forever.......the end. I hoped you like this book. Look up wolfccc on discover and you will find more of my books. Chow.