Shot 5 - Unrevealed Truth

Hello peeps..🙋🙋🙋 Today no bak back directly update enjoy it...👇👇👇

Anika and Shivay are on their way to cafe and Shivay have chosen long and empty road to cafe and both are stealing glances of each other but none of them want to spoil this beautiful moment so they choose to keep mum and they continue their journey towards cafe.

On the other side Swetlana is yet having tough time accepting new found information and flashback started playing her mind.

FLASHBACK

Almost before half hour Swetlana entered cafe and she make her way to Kamini's table and soon Kamini started being extra nice then coffee and soon she cut her and asked her reason of calling her there in reply of it Kamini to become straight forward and asked her reason to getting married to boy who is almost one forth of her age and initially Swetlana try to avoid her question but at the end with full rage and anger she answered

Swetlana: Can you stop irritating me with your useless question??? And I am departing I don't have time to waste...

Kamini: Ohhh I see you need so much time to think plans to destroy Oberois right???

Swetlana: What??? Are you out of your mind???

Kamini: See stop your drama... I've deal I can help you but only if I know reason and we are sailing same boat.

Swetlana: What???

Kamini: You heard me right. I've lost someone close to my heart because of Oberois...

Swetlana: And I lost my father and this Oberoi's have snatched my sister at the time she born so...

Kamini: Your sister born in which year???

Swetlana: Now what make you interested in knowing this???

Kamini: If you are daughter of Kapoor's then I've some information for you.

Swetlana: What do you know??? I am Kapoor's elder daughter Swetlana...

Kamini: Then Shivay's wife is your long lost sister.

Swetlana: what????!!!! (Out of surprised and shocked)

Kamini: Trust me I am saying you fact ask your mom that does your sister have birthmark near her belly button in shape of almost heart??? And you can cross verify to cause birthmark never fade...

Swetlana's flat face started changing its expression to shocked and surprise and before she can ask anything else Kamini excuse her self and depart from there... And Swetlana lost in her thoughts depart from there...

And on the way she called her mother and question about birth mark and as soon as Mrs.Kapoor confirms it she decide to confront Shakti and she dialled his number and ask him to come to another cafe.

With the end of flash she is happy surprised shocked but she controlled her feelings seeing Shakti entering in cafe.

And after entering Shakti went to Swetlana's table and he too choose to be straight and ask her reason to call him here and in reply Swetlana speak

Swetlana: So Mr. Oberoi would you like to break news of you being baby snatcher in front of your family or I've to do that honor????

Shakti: (Masking his shock and surprise) What non sense stop playing your silly game I am not the one to come in your any trap...

And before Swetlana can react he depart from there but they didn't notice that ShivIka who entered in same cafe few minutes before have seen them together and Shakti's angry reaction when he is departing and forgetting their date they started thinking what Swetlana have said to him and same time Anika noticed Om entering on side and breathing heavily and Anika called him and speak