3-18-17

If you have ever taken medication you know what the worst part is, side effects. About a month ago I started taking Lexapro for my anxiety and depression.

For the first few days I there wasn't any side effects except for some mild headaches. Then, came nausea. For about two weeks straight I felt like vomiting. Not fun. At all.

For about half of the semester, I had Health instead of P.E. It was pretty great since I hate P.E. With the exception of a few things. I could have taught everything better then Mr.Klatzy, mainly because my mom's a midwife. (That means she delivers the baby's at the mom's home instead of the hospital. It's actually much healthier for both the baby and mom then giving birth at a hospital) Let's just say we have interesting dinner conversations and I'm the only squeamish person in my family.

Anyways, I didn't learn anything except when we had to do a research project on a drug and learned a bunch of things about Psilocybin(sill-o-cy-bin).

It was really awkward when we did the reproductive system. On the day we took notes on the female reproductive system Mr.Klatzy let us play a game called silent ball. Silent ball is a game where everyone sits on their desk and throws a ball to other students. If you talk, laugh, etc... or miss the ball you have to sit back in your seat and be out. Silent ball isn't too bad. It involves hand-eye coordination but compared to some of the other things we do in P.E. it's not too bad, sometimes it's actually fun. Mr.Klatzy decided we were all too uncomfortable with the subject and wanted to make us more comfortable with saying the words. So he changed the rules so that every time you throw the ball you have to say one of the vocab words.

It was awful, teenagers so sooooo immature. I don't know what he was thinking. We had to play it again when we did the male reproductive system.

Wow, I didn't mean to talk about health for that long, sorry. Like I said I definitely have ADHD, so you have officially been warned, there will be lots of rambling.

Anyways, we went back to P.E. last Monday. That Monday was torture. I'm almost always having anxiety attacks in P.E.(more on that later) plus I was trying not to throw up. Let's say I was more than happy when P.E. was over. Thankfully nausea has gone away by now. Instead, I have chest pain.

For anyone who's  worried, I'm not having heart attacks or strokes. I've been to the school nurse twice this week because of the pain. Both times they checked, I didn't have a heart attack, and my heart rate, blood pressure, etc.. was fine.

I have chest pain frequently from anxiety attacks, but it has never been like this. Before it's always been pretty mild and could be better be described as discomfort than pain. The more recent pain is different. It feels constricted like someone tied a super tight loop of rope around my chest that's digging into my skin. It makes it more difficult to breathe, like a hand holding my lungs and constricting their movement.(I don't know if that makes sine) It also feels like someone stabbed by heart with a knife.  My mom thinks she knows what's causing it.

I've been taking meds. for ADHD for years. I first started taking it in 3rd grade and kept going through all of Elementary School. I decided not to take it during middle school since I was improving a lot in 5th grade. Bad idea. Around 4th quarter of 7th grade, I started taking Adderall again.

I think it was Adderall, I don't remember the name of the meds. that I took in Elementary School, all I remember is that it was a blue capsule that I hated. I'm bad at swallowing pills, It actually hurts for me to swallow capsules or most normal sized pills. It made my throat hurt all day, so often I would say I took it, but spit it in the trash, or hid it somewhere in the house(I feel really bad about that now because our dog probably ate a few, I feel so awful about that)