chapter 5

I know it's been a while since I updated and I just wanted to say I'M SO SORRY!!! Anyway, I'm back! I just had some... Problems about some stuff... But I'm not dead! So yeah, here's the next chappie of meh book!!

Joy's POV

Today is a day I know I will despise. There is one and only one reason for that. I'll be going to school today.

I ran around my room looking for something; a headband to hide my wolf ears. I know it isn't the best way, but people will think my wolf ears are apart of the headband, or at least I hope they do.

After I found what I needed I headed downstairs to have some breakfast. Chica was already serving the others their breakfast. I sat down and Chica immediately served me. I ate my food as fast I can; choking a couple times. "What's the rush Joy?" daddy asked me as I finished my food. I swallowed my food, got up and walked away without answering. "JOY! I ASKED A QUESTION!" daddy yelled at me. I ignored him and started getting my stuff on. As I finished putting my stuff on, Freddy was just finishing his food. I walked outside, hearing the yells and calls of my name. I started running, knowing that they wouldn't catch me when I run. Foxy was slower than me, so I had no worries.

I made it to school, I was a little to early so I played on the playground by myself. Other kids started to arrive, none of them bothering to even play with me. I didn't mind though, it was pretty normal for me when others don't play with me; let alone talk to me. I saw daddy drop off the others, he looked around. Probably looking for me I thought. I hid until I heard him drive off, (yes he was driving.) I ran inside before the others saw me. I waited at the office, the Secretary didn't notice me. The bell rang and I headed to class.

I went to the back and waited for everyone else, not even the teacher was here. I stayed there and hummed a FNAF song; I was humming FNAF 2 rap song. The teacher walked in and I stoped. I did nothing until the bell rang. Other kids started to walk in, including Bon and Mangle. I looked down and hoped they wouldn't notice me. The teacher started doing attendance, then he called me to the front to introduce me to the class. I froze and looked up. Everyone was looking at me. I felt uncomfortable, but I went to the front anyway. "How 'bout you tell us your name and few things about yourself?" the teacher asked. "M-my name is J-Joy," I said and quickly went back to my desk. The teacher didn't mind and started to teach. I did my work until the bell rang for recess.

I quickly packed my stuff and ran outside to the playground. I looked around and saw Fred, TC, and Mari. I saw Mangle and Bon running towards me. My eyes widened and I ran away. I bumped into someone. It was a boy, he had blonde hair, a long sleeved, dark green shirt, black pants, blue eyes, and he was talking to two other girls. I didn't look at the girls and ran a way from my siblings. I heard Mangle call my name but I kept running until I lost them. I ran across the field and hung out there until the bell rang.

//Time skip because school is boring!!\\

Like this morning, I ran home. When I got there, Freddy was waiting for me at the door. My face paled, knowing that there was going to be punishment. There was a scowl on Freddy's face; fear was on mine. "WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY?!! I THOUGHT YOU GOT KIDNAPPED!!! I WAS WORRIED!!!" Freddy yelled at me. Tears formed in my eyes.

When Freddy realized what he had done, it was to late. I ran to my room, slammed the door shut, ran to my big and comfy bed, and cried some more. Someone knocked on my door. I cried louder. The person opened my door to my room. "Joy?" it was Freddy. I tried crying quieter, but failed and cried louder. "Joy... Look, I'm sorry. I know it wrong of me to yell at you, but I was worried that you would get hurt when you ran out the house," Freddy said, trying to apologise. I cried louder, if possible, and huddled into a ball. Freddy sat my bed and comforted me until I fell into a deep sleep.

??? POV

Who was that girl? I thought as she ran away from me. "Hey, do you gu-girls know who that girl was?" I asked Lilly and Sophie. "I don't know" Lilly replied, Sophie just shrugged. I looked towards the place she ran to. I saw the Fazbears running after her, I wonder why. I shrugged it off and we continued to talk. The girl in the back of my mind uncomfortably. The bell rang and we back to class, me still thinking 'who was that girl? Why haven't I seen her before? Is she new? Why am I asking all these questions about one girl? Soon school ended and I headed home.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I made a new chapter!!! Your all welcome for the update! And a special thanks to Blizzardpelt and LisaVermillion for the OC's! Also, I was wondering if I should add Sister Location in this? Tell me if I should or shouldn't, I may have to change my future plan for this but it will happen if you guys want me to make it happen! Anyway I hope your happy that I FINALLY updated this book. Well, I have to go and read fanfics and try and update my other books! PEACE OUT!!!

-Toybunnybonnie