Yandere!Alucard x Reader [Fatal Attraction]

Love? No Such thing. What I feel for you is not love, that is of mortal affection. What I feel for you is more than the world can comprehend. I haven't given it a name, it's unnecessary. Yet, I can't get enough of this sensation, especially when I'm around you. I can tell you that there is something addictive about you that keeps me wanting more. I can't keep myself away.

Won't you quench my overwhelming hunger for you?

-

-7 months ago-

It was just like any other day at the Hellsing organization, being as there hasn't been any recent supernatural activity. Very mundane, but I was gladly enjoying it being quiet and peaceful once in awhile.

"Just the way It's supposed to be." I hummed to myself as I sat alone in solitude. The silence would let my mind go astray as images of my past would resurface. I would grimace at some of the things that happened but some of it I lived for.

I took a sip of liquid from my mug, savoring the taste on my taste buds as it went down my throat replenishing my thirst.

'Do you ever get tired of being human?'

My mind wavered to the sadistic vampire, Alucard. His words, being eerie of sorts at first. Steadily disturbed me with him always coming to me, asking such questions with that daunting expression of his. It made goosebumps form, as though by body is telling me its not safe.

Downing the remaining beverage, it helped wash away the unsettling feeling. He is a peculiar individual, but what do I expect he's not human. I hadn't even known him for long. Since I was never around previously due to not being an official member of Hellsing. Yet this past year after being appointed into a squad and coming into contact with the "man", everything in the moment seemed to change.

- 2 months ago-

As he came to know more about you, he thought you were a simple individual but intriguing nonetheless. Though some of your habits he didn't approve. From his standpoint, you needed guidance, that no one but him could show and teach you.

Sliding his gloved hand through his hair he reversed his movements, having it slide back down his face allowing his digits to drag over his features. He knows so much about you, more than you're aware about yourself. The way you would become outgoing while with your close companions. The way you get anxious or shy while dealing with certain situations. His favorite is when he sees the fear overcoming your features while faced with dire circumstances.

His hand past his lips as his fingers felt his row of sharpened fangs. They were slightly pulsing due to his thoughts about you, especially because of you.

Each of them made his body feel a sensation, one of which he hadn't felt in such a long time. He opted to take you all to himself keeping you in his grasp forever. He admits to himself you should be the one to run to him in your time of need. He should be the the one to caress you as you pour your heart to him. Then he could show you how someone such as yourself should return the favor.

"I want her." avowed Alucard as he sat alone the dark serene environment of the basement.

His ears perked up hearing voices, one which included yours in the hallway on the upper-floor. Though he's not the one for unnecessary eavesdropping he'll always make an exception.

-3 weeks ago-

This is bad!

Internally yelling to myself as I erratically searched for remaining members of my squad unit. So far all I witness were ghouls munching away at my groaning comrades. I would shoot hoping to end their pain, but my shakiness would cause the bullet to miss, leaving me no other option but to retreat.