Drunk.v1

The door slammed leaving Ellie surprised as she woke from her sleep. "Who would be here at such a late hour?" She thought. "..And my parents are still on vacation..." with her new realization Ellie gasped in horror. Someone broke in. She stealthily walked to the front door to see a tall frame hidden by shadows. She gasped as the moonlight revealed his face. It couldn't be, he lived on the other half of the world, but it was. "Hey, didn't mean to barge in, but you left your keys on top of the rug." She stood there with her mouth open for a few seconds, which to both of them felt like minutes. "Who are you?" She knew the answer, but she couldn't believe it. How could she know if it were really him? She's only ever seen him in pictures. "Do I really need to tell you? I have a feeling you already know." He slowly stepped inside as if he were trying not to frighten her. "I can't believe it's you." She thought and it unknowingly came out of her mouth as well. "How the fuck did you get here?!" She said eager to know. "College savings." He said with a sigh. "No biggie." She gaped at him. "Why would you do this? I don't understand. You could've had a good life there. You could've gone to a good college with your gpa. You wasted your chance to have a normal life." She said happy and mad at what he'd done.

"Oh." Was his only reply. "I thought you would've known." "What?" She said. "I came here to be with you. I thought you wouldn't know by now." He chuckled. Ellie sat down trying to process what had just happened. Chase sat besides her. "Was it worth it?" She asked. "I'll never regret it." Chase replied with a smile on his face. They walked into her room and who the hell knows what happened after that.