his smell

The guild was silent, most of the member went out for someone's magic. Their most unbreakable member, Natsu Dragneel.

After half a day, one by one they came back with nothing.

Then a certain dragonslayers, the raven haired man and blue haired girl went out together in hurry.

"What happen?"
"Gajeel! Wendy! Where are you going?"
"We found him. He is near!"
"What! Wait!"
"Natsu coming?!"
"Let's go!

From far Gajeel and Wendy looked at team Natsu- minus Natsu, and a little boy as they walked together.
Both of them looked each other. Not believing their sight. The one they search for is being a child, a little boy about 5 years old.

"Wendy, Gajeel what happen? Why are you in hurry?"
"Who is he?"asked Gajeel while pointing on the little boy.
"He is Haru, I found him in outside the station."
"Ice butt, Erza follow me, chibi you go with bunny girl and that brat!"
"The hell with ice butt! Iron mask!"
"Shut up ice freak!"
"Stop both of you!" Said Erza as she brought 2 head and hit themself.
"The hell Erza!" Shouted both of them.
"So what happen Gajeel?"
"In the guild me and chibi sniffed some smell that looks like salamander. So we get out of the guild and try to searched for it. But then you all come."
"So? What's the point? Where's Natsu?"
"That's where everything point out. That little boy have salamander's smell."
"..."
"Hello?"
"WHATTTT!!"
"oh shut up both of you.." said Gajeel with his hands on his ears.