chapter one

Lydia's pov

As I calmed down and my breath slowed, I checked wattpad but this time for real. "CL37 updated news and updates". I clicked the notification faster than you could say done.

Going to Nike park

I'm going to Nike park today for my friend @Abby's_art b day party, I''ll see some of you guys there, I hope 😎

As I read the sentence a wave of excitement shot through me, I'm gonna meet CL37! I sqeeled, causing the taxi driver to stare at me through the mirror. "Are you okay mam" he asked, "I'm just excited". I looked at the scenery, I could tell I was definitely in Smithfield.

"Here we are" the driver said as he opened the door for me. I got out and saw a bunch of people, all gathered in Nike park. The green trees and beautiful nature, yet to be destroyed by mankind. "Hello" I heard a voice and shot out of my thoughts.

I whipped around and saw a taller girl standing there"hi..." Suddenly Abigail appeared behind her. "A-Abigail who is this" I asked. Abigail smirked and replied "your idol" her low whisper was only audible for me to hear, luckily.

I smiled at the taller female, her tan skin more golden brown colored, her hair was short and barely touched her shoulders. Her wavy hair had a blackish brown tint to it and she had voilet highlights that you could see were not new and her eyes were almost consumed with black, with only sploches of brown near her irises.

She wore a black fuzzy jacket with a black shirt that had a heart on it with a silver desighn and some light gray almost white leggings. How come she looked so much like CL37? Maybe she is CL37.

"Hi, my name is Lydia" I said shyly, the girl smiled "My name is Cora, nice to meet you". Her smile was so genuine, she was beautiful. So does C in CL37 stand for Cora? Maybe it does? "Well it's nice to meet you too" Her smile was gone and pure interest marked her face.

"Do you know Abigail" Cora questioned. "She's my cousin" I replied my face was on fire when I did. "Your cousin, well you two do look alike enough to be sisters"Cora was now making eye contact. "I guess we could" come on Lydia don't be shy, don't be shy.

"Hey, do you want to go hang out somewhere else" I asked, she nodded and led me to the trees behind the hill. "I like to hide in the trees here". "Cool" we went inside of the trees so no one could see us. Cora sat down on the ground I sat next to her.

"Do you have a wattpad account"at this point I was screaming in my head "yes, my user name is Major_queen." "Cool, if you didn't guess already I'm CL37" I jumped to my feet and screamed, loud enough for the whole world to hear.

A/n: here we have my first chapter, I hope you guys enjoyed it.