The Girl Who Was Supposed To Die

Carmen Parker is a normal girl. Literally! She has The best parents. Not rich, but not poor. In the middle of the social Ladder. Has a Fair amount of friends. No Enemies.Not even the Queen Bee Hates her. No one really can! She is a Fantastic and Very nice girl. It's almost impossible to not like her. She isn't a Goody Two Shoes, but she also isn't a badgirl. All of this changes in a Blink of a Eye. 

Carmen was in Class. Learning, You know the usual. She was Listening to a boring lecture. She accidentally forgot to turn off her phone. Right smack dab in the middle of The lecture her phone goes off.

 "Ms.Parker Is there a Reason why your Phone is On in the middle of a lecture?" Her teacher asks her in a very obvious Annoyed tone. Carmen Shrugs and Looks at the Cellphone. She sees 'Evans Hospital'. She goes pale and is Suddenly sick to her Stomach. "Carmen is Everything okay? You don't look to well.." The teacher trails off. Tons of questions Flood Carmens mind. Questions Like..

Is her parents okay?

What happened?

Is her parents Dead?

Maybe they got the wrong number?

She instantly, but Hesitates to answer it. "H-Hello?" She stutters into the Phone. Every Single Pair of eyes are on her Instantly. 

"Is This Ms.Carmen Parker?" She Lady asks from the Phone. 

"Y-Yes.." Carmen replies ready for something Horrible to Come out of the phone and Ruin her life forever.

"I'm So sorry Ms.Parker, but It seems like Your Parents have gotten into a Deadly Car Crash. They Have seemed to Passed away. I'm terribly sorry." She woman Said. The She hangs up. 

What.A.Bitch. I mean Someone's loved one just died and you just HANG UP?!? 

Carmen Feels her phone slip out from her Fingers and Drop onto the Floor. Her eyes fill with Tears just waiting to spill. Shes In shock! The tears are to much. They Overflow and rears flowing down her cheeks. 

"Carmen?! Carmen?! are You okay darling?" Her teacher asks Frantically. 

"My Parents there dead..." Carmen Says. The Whole Classroom Come out in gasps. Carmen Bolts to the door and to car. She goes home and Finds a note on the door. She walks over to it and Reads it. 

Dear Carmen,

I caused this Accident, but I wanted YOU dead. YOU Were meant to be in that Crash. You are nothing but a Burden to me ever since I met you and your family. I was just playing that I liked you. You thought you didn't have any Enemies. Well, YOU thought wrong. I will come for you and I will Find you and Kill You Even if it means killing people You love.

                                                                   Wicked,                                                                                                                                                                You Worst Nightmare

That is The day that Carmen knew that her parents death weren't an Accident, and That she is Probably going to Die Soon. Sooner then she thinks.